Chapter 4: No freakin' way!

para sa'yo to! MARAMING SALAMAT SAYO, ha! mwaaaa!

sorry maikli lang to! ^__^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 4

“You like Ye Sung?” Kyu Hyun flashed a grin as I laid my eyes on him and then he asked me.

I gave him an evil look and turned my back on him. I turned to the corner and Ye Sung and his girl are not there anymore.

“You know, it’s not good eavesdropping on lovers planning for a date on weekends.” I heard Kyu Hyun’s irritating voice just nearby.

When I half-turned the annoying Kyu Hyun was not there.

“I’m right here.” I was startled when he suddenly touched my cheek when he turned my head to him. I was even out for seconds because of too much shock. His damn hands are still on my cheek!!!

“Ya! Don’t touch me!” I scolded at him as I threw his hand away making me come back to my senses. He just smiled at me.

“I just wanted you to see me, since you’re looking for me when you half-turned.” He was grinning as he said this.

I raised my eyebrow at him. “I was not looking for you!”

What the hell is this guy’s problem?! Seriously?!

Can’t he just ruin somebody else’s life?!

“You really are heart broken after knowing Ye Sung’s affection towards another girl.” Kyu Hyun uttered, still annoying the hell out of me. “Don’t worry, it’s just Ye Sung. I’m still here.” He flashed a grin at me.

What the hell did he just say??? And it’s not just Ye Sung… It is THE Ye Sung, the man of my dreams!!!

“Can’t you just turn away and bully somebody else?!” I said with my most irritated voice. He just smiled at me.

Then, he suddenly talked. Oh, wait, Kyu Hyun can never really shut up. “I can’t do that. This is the way to my classroom.”

I raised a brow at him and faced ahead. “Whatever.”

Then, I walked faster so that we wouldn’t be walking side by side.

Thinking of walking with him side by side actually sends shivers down my spine!

I started fastening my pace until I reached our room.

“Ae Min-ah, are you alright?” I saw Seo Mi looking concerned as she approaches me.

“Uh… Yeah, I’m fine.” I sighed and entered the room. I walked to my sit and put my bag there.

“Why do you look like you saw a ghost?” Seo Mi, who managed to get near me, asked.

I looked at her straight into her eyes. “Because I did see a ghost.”

“Ya!” Seo Mi’s scared voice yelled. I laughed at her. “That’s not funny! You know I’m afraid of ghosts!” I laughed again, she pouted.

“I’m just kidding, okay?” I smirked, but then I realized what really happened and my mood suddenly gloomed.

“Okay, so who did you really saw?” Seo Mi still insisted.

I sighed and decided to tell her. “It’s the lady-killer. He’s so annoying!” I irritatingly huffed.

“Oooh… I think the ‘lady-killer’ likes you since he’s always annoying you!” Seo Mi giggled as she teased me.

“Eew!!! No freaking way!” I screamed and she laughed.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comment po! vote, like, tweet. :)

♥~JH