Chapter 12: Meet his Circle!

Another update! :)

This is for you! ELFs fighting!~

Lee Sung Min is all yours! Hihi** mwa. :* Loveyou~♥

~♥HJH

CHAPTER 12

[AE MIN’S POV]

“Before I allow you to leave, I will give you your homework and will be considered as your quiz too. Don’t try to cheat or copy from your classmates because I will know.”

Mr. Sung said with a smirk and flashed a PowerPoint of our supposed-to-be assignment slash quiz.

Oh, I dare wish that Mr. Sung would ask us to answer a 1 hour-quiz.

I don’t want to face that player again!

I don’t really want to get my hands bloody, you know.

*Sarcastic laugh here*

*Sigh*

“Okay, then. You can all leave.”

Mr. Sung announced when we all finished copying the assignment slash quiz.

*Sigh again*

Seo Mi and I started to walk out of our room.

“Seo Mi-ah, I will go with you, okay?” I flashed a nervous smile.

“No, you can’t.” Seo Mi answered rudely.

I looked at her and raised a brow. “Why not??”

“You and Kyu Hyun will meet, right? It’s your first lunch as a couple, you know.” Seo Mi smiled at me with her teasing eyes.

“Ya! You know I don’t really feel like coming with him for lunch.” I said with disgust.

I noticed Seo Mi was looking somewhere else.

“Hey! I’m talking to you.” I poked her left cheek.

“Ow!” Seo Mi yelled as she look at me, I chuckled at her. “Why did you do that for?”

“You are not paying attention to me.” I demanded at her.

She looked on that side again. “Ye Sung is here and he’s looking at you earlier.” –Seo Mi

^//////////^

“R-really?!” I tapped my cheeks and looked at where she’s looking.

Yeah. Ye Sung is looking at me. He smiled when I looked at him. I looked back to Seo Mi.

“Omona! He smiled at me!” I almost freak out.

“Stop it. Don’t flirt with him!” Seo Mi hissed and gave me dagger-look.

“Why not? He is MY PRINCE!” I looked back at Ye Sung again but he’s not there anymore. *Sigh* “That’s not even counted as flirting.” I pouted.

“You can’t flirt with Ye Sung anymore! Save your romance with your boyfriend. Which I remind you, is Cho Kyu Hyun.” Seo Mi started lecturing me.

“Seo Mi-ah, this is not serious, okay? Even if he’s serious about this relationship which I doubt he is, doesn’t mean I will too. I HATE HIM.” I said icily.

“Don’t play with his heart, Ae Min. It’s not his fault that girls were hurt because they’re too stupid for throwing themselves to him.”

“I am not playing with his heart because firstly, he is the one playing with me and my reputation. Secondly, HE does not like ME, okay?”