Chapter 3: Why him?!?!

dedicated to... YOU! ^__^

thank you for reading this! ♥

~.~.~.~.~

CHAPTER 3

“Oh, we’re sorry, too!” Seo Mi cut what I was about to say.

“No, it’s my fault. I should be the only one to apologize.” Kyu Hyun said in his calmest, most gentleman voice. He’s even smiling at me!

As if I would fall for his trap! He’s just probably doing this because he’s afraid his reputation will be ruined seeing that there are so many people around us and might be looking out for his actions.

I knotted my forehead. “You should be. It really is your fault anyway.” I said in my coldest voice. I saw him slightly taken aback by my words. I didn’t waste my time standing near him. I walked inside the room.

“Sorry about my friend. She’s having a bad day since early this morning.” I even heard Seo Mi trying to explain to the lady-killer.

“It’s okay, it really is my fault.” I heard Kyu Hyun replied. I just ignored their interaction since I really, really, really didn’t like the guy even one bit.

I went straight to where I usually sit. The back chair on the last column is my favorite spot, of course, where I enjoy the serenity and peace of the room.

I knew Seo Mi usually sits in front so I didn’t bother asking her to sit beside me. She really needs to sit in front since she’s near sighted.

I turned to my left and almost drop my jaw when I saw who was sitting there smiling at me.

“What the— What are you doing here?!” I almost yell out loud, but then, I decided to keep it in a normal volume so that I won’t catch any attention.

“Hello.” He greeted. “I’m Cho Kyu Hyun, by the way.” He stopped, but continued anyway. “Oh, but you must know me already since I really am popular.” He bragged, smirking.

See? That’s why I hate this guy! Even if he’s not doing anything to harm me, he still manages to irritate and annoy me to bits with his words!

He makes my blood boil to 100˚ Celsius! Seriously!

“Shut up. Don’t ever talk to me if you want to live longer.” I said with my deadliest voice EVER!

He was taken aback again so he faced front and suddenly became quiet until the first professor came in.

It’s a good thing that Kyu Hyun never really bothered me until the end of the period. And since his next subjects would not be with us, it’s way better.

Seo Mi and I went straight to the cafeteria like what we usually do from our past years together. We sat at the nearest table to the cafeteria door and enjoyed our lunch while talking about first to third subjects.

“Hey, girls!” Our another friend, Song Jae Seul, popped out of nowhere, greeting us. She’s our classmate last year but she is now on the other section since she enrolled late. Jae Seul was now sitting beside me while Seo Mi was sitting in front of me. When I turned to Seul, I noticed an unknown girl sitting beside Seo Mi.

“Seul, who is she?” I asked our latecomer friend as I pointed out the girl sitting beside Seo Mi.

“Oh, right. I’m right here because of that!” Jae Seul exclaimed excitedly. “Girls, she is Lee Soo Byul, also a transferee where Hee Chul’s from.” Seul introduced the new girl.

I looked at the girl and she bowed at me, then to Seo Mi. “Hello. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Jae Seul’s new classmate.” She greeted smiling.

I smiled, since I sense a good aura emitting from her. “Hi, Soo Byul-ah. I’m Shin Ae Min and it’s good to meet you, too.” She smiled at me and we shook hands.

“Hello, girl. Welcome to Daejin University. I’m Choi Seo Mi and you can count on me as your newfound friend!” Seo Mi really is a friendly person and is always excited of meeting new people.

“Thank you so much for accepting me in your circle.” Soo Byul politely said as she bows at us again.

“You’re welcome, Soo Byul. We’ll be your new friend starting today.” Soo Byul smiled at me as gratitude.

“Anyway, why did you transferred? Did you encounter any difficulties in your old school?” Jae Seul suddenly asked. So she didn’t know of that. Oh, well. It’s not surprising since it’s just the half of the day.

“Uhm…” Soo Byul started blushing a bit. What’s wrong with her? “It’s actually confidential. It’s a family matter, I’m sorry I can’t tell you.” She sadly explained.

“Oh, don’t worry about it, we understand. It’s okay to keep matters; maybe it really is important between you and your parents, right?” I inserted myself into the conversation, she nodded.

“So do you know Kim Hee Chul personally, since you two are from the same university?” Seo Mi asked with her excited, glowing aura. She really is interested about pretty-faced guys. *sigh*

Soo Byul blushed again, hard this time. “Well… I know him a lot but I’m not sure if he knew me as well.” She said a hint of sadness in her voice.

Seo Mi, Jae Seul and I looked at each other curiously.

“Wait… Do you like him..?” Jae Seul asked.

Soo Byul shot up her head at Seul and blushed hard again. “He really is nice and good-looking but there are too many girls who like him already.” Soo Byul answered. So, does she like Hee Chul or not? Hm…

Anyway, even if the three of us are too curious, we didn’t push the question further. Maybe she was not really into the famous types.

We chatted until there’s already nothing to talk to, and then we separated for our classes again.

Since we still have 15 minutes before our next class, Seo Mi told me she’s going for the girl’s comfort room, while I headed for the room already.

Just when I was about to turn left to our room, I heard small voices talking. It’s absolutely a girl and a boy’s voices. I soon realized the guy’s voice… It was Ye Sung… Wait… With a girl..???

“I would really want to go out on a date with you, Ye Sung-ah.” The girl cheerfully said.

“Really?” Ye Sung in his usual soothing voice.

“Of course, on Saturday, then?” The girl, again, said with a very joyful voice.

“Okay, on Saturday.” I even took a glimpse of a smiling Ye Sung.

OMG! That’s his type of girl?! How could that be?! Wait… My dream had crushed right before my eyes!

Ye Sung asked that girl to a date!!! Noooooo!!!

This made my heart broken… Falling to pieces, until someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. I knew it was Seo Mi, so I turned to her…

“Ya… It’s heart breaking!” I said sadly but then when I looked forward, I saw a guy’s tie in front of me. I held my gaze up and saw that it was not Seo Mi!

Oh, holy crap! Why?!?

Of all people who could hear me say that, why should it be the guy I hate the most?!

~.~.~.~.~

don't forget to VOTE, like, tweet, COMMENT!

~♥Hime