Chapter 7: The Player and the Hater

happy new year, everyone!

oh, this is for you..thank you for reading! ^_~

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 7

Ever since I saw Cho Kyu Hyun, I never really had this attraction towards him.

The attraction his fangirls said they feel about him, to be specific.

Well, if being irritated counts as an attraction, then whatever.

I just feel… So annoyed every time I see him; most especially when I see him flirting with girls!

Who wouldn’t be, anyway?

It’s obvious he’s using his charms and looks to play with girls!

Fine! I admit he’s handsome but I still hate him to bits.

“S.A.Mmy!” I almost jump out of my seat when someone suddenly appeared behind me and tapped my shoulder with matching half-whispered my name.

The girl laughed when she saw my reaction and sat beside me. “Joon Hee-ya, when are you going to stop doing that?” I asked her sarcastically.

She laughed again. “Stop doing what?” She smirked at me.

“Surprising me and giving me heart attack.” I said taking a sip at my strawberry-flavored dutchmill.

Joon Hee chuckled and looked around before answering me. “I thought you’re used to it. We’re best friends, right?” She looked at me with her very small eyes.

Joon Hee is, yeah, my best friend. She became my classmate during our junior year since she transferred. We became close and after half the semester, we became the best of friends.

“So how’s your love life now? You never talk about it when we talk over the phone during summer.” She suddenly took concern.

“That’s because there’s nothing to talk about.” I smirked at her. She raised her eyebrow at me.

“How’s Ye Sung and your fantasies over him?” She gave me a big grin after asking me that.