Chapter 6: He's crazy, right?!

this is for you. thank you for reading this story! ^__^

hope you enjoy! :) ~♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 6

“What are you doing here?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

“I just wanted to see if you have recovered from your heart break yesterday.” He was now smirking. “But I guess you’re okay now. He talked to you, am I right?”

My eyebrows curled from irritation. “Are you stalking me?”

He laughed softly.

Yeah, right.

Cho Kyu Hyun might have found me very funny or amusing.

“What’s so funny, anyway?” I raised an eyebrow at him again.

“Nothing, you just looked cute standing there with your eyebrow curled like you’re confused.” He smirked.

Okay, he really said I looked cute, right? What a tactic!

“And asking me if I’m stalking you, which is really impossible.” Kyu Hyun added then he chuckled lightly.

“Cho Kyu Hyun, stop making fun of me!” I yelled.

His sarcastic smirk widen, if it’s even possible, as if he thought of something so evil. “Do you want me to stop laughing at you?” He asked.

“Of course!” I yelled.

“Then, you must do something for me.” He seriously said. “Do everything I say. And I meant everything.” Then, his ‘oh, so’ evil smirk flashed.

My jaw dropped at the said of that. “Are you actually asking me to be your slave?!” I said in my shocked or even hysterical voice.

Did he just ask me to be his slave? This guy is such a jerk!

He could ask me to be his girlfriend but why his slave??

Wait… What? Did I say he could ask me to be his girlfriend? Eew!!!!

“Technically, yes.” He smirked at me.

I turned to look at Seo Mi but she’s not there anymore. Maybe she also couldn’t believe Kyu Hyun asked me that.

This guy really is a lady-killer! He’s such a BIG JERK!

“No! I’m not going to be your slave!! NEVER!” I shouted.

Good thing there’s still so few students and we’re lucky we’re the only ones in here.

“You could laugh at me all the time but I will never be your slave!!!” I added.

His eyebrow twitched like he couldn’t believe I rejected him. “Why not?”

“Because I don’t like you and… Why are you even asking? It’s not like you’re going to agree if I asked you to be my slave instead.” I said in my most sarcastic voice.

“Well, no one could make me do things I don’t want to do so I think you wouldn’t ask me that.” There he is in his silly talk but I wouldn’t be defeated with that.

“You can’t just ask people randomly to be your slave.” I lectured him. “And you’re not even serious of asking me that, right?”

“I am serious. I just like you, that’s all.” He said in his serious face.

Okay… So, I know I looked dumbfounded right now. Did he just say he likes me??? He’s crazy, right?

“Ya, Cho Kyu Hyun, I am not one of those girls whom you could fool so easily.” He was staring at me as I speak. “Stop playing with me because I’m never going to fall for your mind games! I don’t like you, and don’t you ever make a fool of me!” I yelled at him and walked towards the classroom.

When I got in, I sat in my usual spot and sighed hard.

How could he act like that?!

He really is a certified player!!! I hate him!!!

He’s really playing with me; he’s making me feel like a fool!

He thinks he could get some random girl like that but he’s wrong!

He could not please everyone and not everyone will like him, especially me! Argh!

How could he even like me when I always look like I’m ready to kill him?! He’s a lunatic!

“Ae Min-ah.” A hand suddenly touched my shoulder

“Aaaaah!!!” I screamed.

“Ya!” I looked behind me and saw Seo Mi. “Why are you screaming at me?!” She also screamed as she asked.

“Sorry, I was just surprised to suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder.” I explained and sighed.

“Oh… Sorry for that, then.” She smiled at me.

“Anyway, where were you earlier?” I raised my eyebrow at her.

“Oh, I went to the girls’ room when you walked out of the room. Why?”

“The lady-killer suddenly appeared and we had a fight.” I said sarcastically.

Seo Mi smiled, her evil one.

“What??” I curiously asked why she’s looking at me like that and why she’s smiling evilly.

Seo Mi shrugged. “So, you and Kyu Hyun have a lover’s quarrel, huh?” She teased.

My eyes widened in horror. “Yaaaaa!!! Who ever said we’re lovers?! That’s soooo gross!!! That’s not what I meant!”

“Oh, you told your friend I’m your boyfriend, huh?”

Seo Mi and I both looked at where the voice came from…

The doorway.

There he stood… The Lady-Killer that I hated the most!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah! Chapter 6 is done!~♥

please VOTE, LIKE, TWEET, COMMENT and BECOME A FAN!~♥

THANK YOU!