Chapter 14: Kyu Hyun gets jealous!

This chapter is dedicated to my dongsaeng @nixielle16 for being supportive! wie~ I love you, baby nix!~♥

Enjoy!

~♥HJH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 14

[AE MIN'S POV]

"Ae Min!"

I instantly smiled when I saw the guys who called my name.

He smiled at me with his killer one and walked closer.

"Ye Sung-ah." I greeted him.

"Hey. Uh, do you and Kyu Hyun has any plans later?" I instantly felt tingles in my tummy when he asked.

"No. I am going straight home later." I answered politely.

He smiled. "Can you kill some time for me maybe?"

OH. MY. GOOOOOOOSH!

Is he asking me out?!

Oh, wait. Well... He knows Kyu Hyun and I are official...

But this is still an opporunity to be close to my true love!

"Sure. How can I help you?"

This is it! You are going to fall for my charms, Kim Jong Woon! Kyaaaa~~! ^o^

"Remember when I asked you to be my subject for my project?" I nodded at him.

Of course I remember every single thing he said to me!

"I would like to interview you later if it's okay for you, of course." He smiled shyly. Omo!!! He's soooo adorable!

"Of course! It would be my honor to be your subject, Mr. Kim." He chuckled.

"Then I'll pick you up in this room dismissal?"

"Yeah, great. Okay." I flashed him my cute smile. If it's even cute!

"Thanks, Ms. Shin." He smiled at me and walked off. He waved at me backwards.

*Sigh...*

My dreams of getting my Dream Prince is coming true...!

"What a slut! Dating Kyu Hyun-oppa and meeting with Ye Sung-oppa at the same time?!"

"B*tch."

My imaginary bubbles popped when I heard and saw two curly-haired girls standing near the doorway of our room.

Ugh! Great! More haters!

Remind me why I made Kyu Hyun my boyfriend???

Oh, to annoy these fan girls and to get revenge to Eun Hye and Kyu Hyun himself for being jerks.

Psh.

I rolled my eyes at them and walked inside the room.

Seo Mi immediately came to me. "So what Ye Sung want with you?" She asked.

I smiled brightly. "He's pursuing me as his subject for his project. Isn't it great, Seo Mi? Ye Sung and I will have the chance to get closer! I'm one step closer to my Dream Prince!" I dreamily said.

Seo Mi rolled her eyes on me. "Ae Min, remember, you already have Kyu Hyun. Focus with him. You two are a good pair, okay? Plus Kyu Hyun likes you."

"Seo Mi-ah, I was using Kyu Hyun just to mess with his fan girls and to get revenge to Eun Hye. And of course to play with him." I clarified.

"Well then, stop it. It will bring you no good. You'll hurt him, yourself and other people."