Chapter 11: It's official! We're a Couple!

HELLO> I dedicated this to you because I read your comment again in Certified Player where Dong Hae is the main character. You asked if there's season 2 and Ryeo Wook and the others are here! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^___^v

Oh! I am inspired because of SUPER JUNIOR!

Hope you like this! :)

~♥HJH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 11

[AE MIN’S POV]

I was being dragged by the least person I want to be with right now.

Right.

I just announced to that mob that Kyu Hyun is now my boyfriend. Then the Lady-Killer appeared and saved me by the cruel slap that Eun Hye was about to give me.

*Sigh*

What now.

I noticed that Kyu Hyun suddenly stopped at the back building and faced me.

“W-what?” I nervously asked not looking at his eyes.

Kyu Hyun continued to stare at me. I was getting anxious by the moment.

“W-what? Why are you staring at me?? It’s getting creepy..” –Me

I looked up at him and saw him smiled. Was that… genuine smile?

Because I can tell it’s not just a smirk.

“Okay. I’m yours now.” –Kyu

I gazed up at him, o,o “W-what?”

Kyu Hyun chuckled silently and flashed me his adorable smile. “Was that all you can say? You’ve said ‘what’ a lot of times now.”

Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!! Am I melting??? Oh, no. I see now why girls practically shove themselves to this guy. It is clear to me now why they call him a heart throb.

But, WAIT! He’s still NO MATCH to my Ye Sung! Get a grip, Ae Min!

“Eherm.”

I cleared my throat and got his attention once again.

“I did that because I want to annoy your fangirls.” I continued.

He smirked. “It’s okay. But since you announced it to the mob.. It’s official, we’re a couple now.”

O___O? “A-are you se-serious???” –Me

“Shin Ae Min.” Kyu Hyun in his serious voice. “You’re MINE.”

*Gulp* WHAAAAAAT?????? I just made the biggest mistake of my life!

“I just want to clear something to you. You can’t date or meet any other guys beside me, I will not meet other girls, too. I’ll repeat it. You are MINE now and I am YOURS, okay?” –Kyu Hyun

His smile widens and his eyes glisten as he looked at me.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, then, BABE.” –Kyu

And then I was left dumbfounded.

?_________?

……….

As I was walking towards my room, I felt everyone’s shooting daggers towards me.

Why wouldn’t they, right? Especially girls.

Kyu Hyun and I was announced as an official couple starting yesterday.

AND I AM SO GOING TO DIE!!!!! TT_______TT

*Sigh*

At least I arrived safely at our classroom.

“Ae Min-ya!” I spotted Seo Mi in the doorway and making her way towards me.

“Hey..” I greeted her.

“So… what happened to you and Kyu Hyun yesterday? You weren’t talking to me yesterday since you got back, you know.” –Seo Mi

“Sorry, Seo Mi. Ehrm… Well… Kyu Hyun decided to take it seriously..” I said lowly.

“Really??! So you and Kyu Hyun are an official couple already?!” Seo Mi gasped and yelled.

“Ya! Keep it low..” I told her.

“Why should I? Everybody knows it already anyway.” She teased me with her smile.

“Huh… Now my fantasies with Ye Sung are all over! Waaaa!!! I LOVE HIM NOT that PLAYER!” I sulked.

“Ya, stop it. I know and I am sure that Kyu Hyun can make you happy! I’m not against your fantasies for Ye Sung, okay? But I really think Kyu Hyun is better for you!” Seo Mi smiled as she said that.

“Seo Mi, how could Kyu Hyun be good for me?? He’s a player! And he’s obviously playing with me right now!” I was practically panicking at what Kyu Hyun could do.

“He likes you, Ae Min. It’s pretty obvious.” Seo Mi teased me some more.

“He does not! Psh.” I settled at my seat and our classmates were slowly entering our room.

And yes. There he is.

Kyu Hyun puts on a sheepish smile when he looked at me. He walked across the room as those girls ogled him with their fan girl gazes. Tss.

Kyu Hyun sat beside me at the back of the room.

“Hi, babe.”

Everyone including me turned to Kyu Hyun, he’s looking at me.

I looked around just to receive daggers for his fan girls.

“Ya, just call me by my name, okay?” I irritatingly told him.

Kyu Hyun smiled, of course. What would you expect? Tss. “But I have to have an endearment for you. You are my girlfriend, right?”

Waaa!!! Why is he saying this out loud anyway????!!! This is so embarrassing!

I looked at Seo Mi and she gave me a teasing smile and thumbs up.

“Will you just keep it low? I mean… Our.. You know… Relationship.” I whispered.

Kyu Hyun chuckled which gained another fan girl gazes for him and deathly daggers for me. *Sigh*

“Don’t talk to me.” I sneered at him and looked forward.

“Hey, sorry. Babe..” I heard Kyu Hyun’s annoying calls. “Ae Min-ah..”

WHATEVER.

I didn’t bother talking to him until it was time for him to go to his other class.

“I’m sorry, babe. But I will wait for you in lunch, okay? See you!”

O___________O --> Me

Did he just… Blew me a kiss???? KYAAAAA!!!

“Omo! Kyu Hyun-oppa sent a flying kiss to her!” –girl 1

“She’s not so pretty!” –girl 2

“I don’t like her for Kyu Hyun-oppa!” –girl 3

I don’t care about you, fan girls! You’re just all jealous!

But I will take revenge! This is my chance to give Cho Kyu Hyun, The Lady-Killer, a lesson.