•Camren is real?• sad imagine

Start from the beginning

"You're such a selfish bitch" I whisper. I could literally feel my heart break into tiny little pieces. Our whole relationship was a lie. I was just a quick fuck to her.

I feel her hug me from behind. I try to push her off me but there was no point she wouldn't let me go. I start to sob.

I fall to the ground with Camila holding me. "You're still my best friend y/n... I just don't love you like the way you love me." That just causes my heart to break even more. "I-I n-need to l-leave." I mumble standing up and running out the bus.

I walk out and see Dinah and Ally looking at me with guilt. "H-how could you guys? Why w-would you guys hide this from me I t-thought that we were best friends? Oh wait I know why it's because Lauren comes first right? She is the prettier one right? The smarter one? The funnier one?" Ally runs up to me trying to pull me into a hug but I pull back.

"H-honey you k-know that that's not true." Ally says crying as well. "Ally we both know that that's true. I just needed Camila to remind me that I'm worthless. I'm not special" I look over at Dinah who is frozen in her spot with tears also falling down her face looking at me with pity.

"I'm going home now. And I'm not coming back." I quietly say the last part.

"No y/n. You're not leaving. Not like this. You might start.. Hurting yourself again and you might take it to far this time." Ally says taking my arm trying to pull me back into the tour bus. All the girls knew about my self harming besides Camila.

I was scared that if I told her about my not so little habit she would leave me. I guess It's to late for that now. 

When I started dating Camila I stopped. I had to beg the girls to not tell her.

I turn around to run to my car but Dinah runs up to me and throws me over her shoulder. Shit. She walks me into the bus and places me on the lounge.

Ally locks the door and places the key in her pocket so I can't escape. "Ally.. Please just let me go home. I can't be here. She is here with..... herI say hoping that they will let me leave so I can home and cut myself. The urge is to strong. I need to hurt myself.

"Babe, you know that we can't let you leave." Dinah says sitting next to me placing her hand on my arm.

•warning!!!

"Can I please use the bathroom." I didn't wait for a response as I run into the bathroom and lock the door.

Ally and Dinah start banging on the door screaming for me to let them in. I find a mirror and smash it. I find a sharp piece and start making deep cuts.

One, for ever thinking that someone like Camila would ever love you.

Two, for not being pretty like Lauren.

Three, for never being enough.

Four, for being worthless.

Five, for being happy.

Blood starts pouring out of my arms going all over the floor. For once I feel complete. I deserved this. I needed this.

"Y/n?! I swear to god if you don't let me in I'm going to break this fucking door down!" I hear Camila's voice scream at me through the door. Fuck!

"Just let me in! right fucking now y/n I'm not joking!" Camila yells. I hear something hit the door hard. I flinch. With one more hit the door bust open.

I see Camila standing at the door with messed up make up and tears streaming down her face. Behind her the other girls were standing at the door shocked looks on there faces with tears streaming down their own faces as well.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. Camila runs up to me holding my bleeding arm. "Get her a towel!" Camila screams at the girls they all run around the bus trying to find a towel.

"Bab-by? why w-would y-you do this to y-yourself?" My heart flutters at the nick name 'baby' but then I realise that I'm no longer her baby.

"Please don't call me that.." I say. The girls run into the bathroom with a bed sheet. "This is all we could find" Lauren says running up to me wrapping the sheet around my bleeding wrist. I look away from her. Just looking at her makes me want to hurt myself again. Why does she have to be so perfect?

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen. I will stay away from Camila I swear." I keep my view on the floor not being able to look at Lauren.

"No.. Don't say sorry. I deserve this. You guys belong together I'm just sorry that I got in the way of that... Umm I will just go home now." I say then I try to stand up but Camila and Lauren both hold onto my shoulders pulling me back down.

"No Y/n don't you dare say that you're sorry! I'm the one who cheated and it was one of the dumbest things that I have ever done in my life. And you do not fucking deserve this ok? You are an amazing person." Camila yells she reaches up and holds my face in her hands making me look at her.

"I'm just not amazing enough for you to love me." I say removing her hands from my face. She frowns at me. "I do love you." I shake my head at her "not the same way I love you."

I start to feel dizzy. I look down and see Camila's hands covered in my blood. I start to feel even more dizzy. "Y/n?!" I hear faint echoes and then it all goes black.

{I know that the ending was shit and it happens in every fanfic but oh well. I'm just feeling hell sad today so hope you liked my depressing  ass story.}

}