"Well?"

"Listen Camila, I'm sorry for how things went down but you have to try and understand where I'm coming from."

"Ok Lauren I can understand you being upset with me, I know how close you and Y/N are. But the things you said still hurt me."

I could feel tears began to build up in my eyes. I hated this feeling. No matter how much I tried, I still got emotional.

"I'm really sorry camz."

I sniffed as I wiped the tears off my face "You made me feel so low Lauren." I laughed and shook my head. "And I've felt pretty low before. But hearing that come from you, broke my heart."

She was quiet for a moment just letting me talk.

"Camila. That's something I never meant to do, I never meant to hurt you like that. I was just upset because Y/N hurt so bad, and now she's going to have to see you and hurt even more."

"Well I hurt to Lauren. But look I just made it home, so I'll talk to you later."  I spoke calmly as I hung up and sighed.

I'm glad she called to apologize, but I still don't think she fully understand my points, and where I'm coming from. It's like she not taking any of this serious. But it's fine for now I guess, I have so much on my mind. I can't think about that right now.

"Wow." I whispered to myself as we rode through my old neighborhood. I haven't see it since I left back 2 years ago.

"Here's your stop ma'am." The older man said as he held my door open

"Thank you." I said as I grabbed my bags and got out of the car.

"By the way ma'am, I overheard your conversation. My advice to you, don't stress over it honey. People are always going to have their opinions of you, no matter if there good or bad, right or wrong."

I smiled and nodded as I watched him take my luggage out he trunk.

"You my dear just have to continue to be strong. Do what's best for you."

"Thank you so much sir, that really means a lot to me."

"Of course dear. And please call me John." I nodded as we walked up to my door.

"Thank you John."

"Of course sweetheart. But may I please bother you for an autograph? My little niece and nephew loves you." I smiled and nodded "sure thing, so you have a marker or anything?" He nodded as I watched him pull out a pin.

I grabbed the pin and my own note book before sighing my name on a few pages.

"Here you go. I really wish I had some pictures on me, I'd give them to you." He waved me off.

"Oh no this is plenty. Thank you so much! Their going to love it." I smiled as I gave him his pin back and put my note book up.

"Here I'll take a video on your phone saying hi to them." I suggested. I just didn't want to leave him this empty handed. He agreed and thanked me again, after I did the small video for him and promised me that was more than enough.

"You welcome." He smiled at me again before walking back to the car and taking off. I loved doing things like that for my fans, it always made me feel good.

I turned back around towards the door. I let out a huge puff of air, before knocking.

"Karla! Mija you're home!" I smiled when I saw my mom open the door. She grabbed me into her arms hugging me tight.