Chap|3 I'm back..

Start from the beginning

Have it any way you want, babe
'Cause I just want to make you cum all over the place, I won't let your drought go to waste
Let the bed shake, let me hit it 'til you get a headache, fuck you the long way
Rock your body, rock your body, put you on top and let you ride it, ooh, oh oh

Tell me what to do, baby
I just wanna please you right (right)
How you want me to kiss it, babe? Just tell me, girl (just tell me, girl, yeah, yeah)
Tell me what to do, baby (baby)
Speed it up or take it slow (slow)
So tell me, baby, please 'cause I need to know"

I looked up to see my manager with a smile on his face and a couple of my homies from my home town. I quickly took the headphones off and sat my notebook down as I jogged out the booth.

"Aye! What are y'all doing here?!" I yelled as I brought all of them into a separate hug. They all still looked exactly the same. We all grew up together. It was always Justin, Josh, Amanda, Drew, India and me. With me being the second youngest of course. India was younger than me. And Josh and Justin are twins.

"Damn bro, we thought you would be happy to see us." Josh said with a grin and I slapped the back of his head.

"Of course I am, just didn't expect it is all." I shrugged still wearing my large smile on my face.

I told my producers that they could leave and take a break so that I could catch up with these fools.

"So what's been going on with y'all?" I asked as I sighed and sat with my hands behind my head in my chair.

"I don't know about them but I've been good, you know me, enjoying these hoe-"

"You better shut your ass up!" Amanda said in her motherly tone. Making me crack up.

"Ahh! You know what never in a million years would I have thought you two would be dating." I said while looking at the odd couple.

"Me either man." Josh whispered thinking nobody heard him but we all did.

"Umm, excuse me!" Amanda yelled and Josh just shook his head.

I laughed and shook my head. "What really made y'all come see me though, usual I would get some type of call first. Unless I was coming there to see y'all."

"Well it was India's idea, the girl couldn't stop talking about you." Drew said as he pointed to India who was standing quietly by herself. I smiled and slowly nodded. "You know how crazy she is about you." He snickered

"Well hello there miss India." I said softly.

"H-hi Y/N."

I saw Amanda smack the back of Josh's head telling him to get up.

"Ok we're going to go and give you two some privacy." She said with a smirk on her face. Only Amanda.

"Come on dumb and dumber." Josh said making Drew and Justin smack their lips as they got up and left the room.

"So...Long time no see huh?" She nodded as she tried her best not to make any eye contact with me.