CHAPTER NINETEEN

The sudden helpfulness of Mercyl and Marijosh got a surprising result as they helped Taehyung with finding Madelyn and the others but their helpfulness came with a big surprise. Namjoon looking at Taehyung trying to figure out if what he said was the right call or that Mercyl and Marijosh might’ve just let him go to try and find out where the rest may be.
The whole business seems rather strange for the both of them as the look of Namjoon gave Taehyung the idea that the whole issue may have something to do with how they surprised the girls and came prepared.

Taehyung: I think they are trying to trick me.. Or rather us..
Namjoon: Yes but how can we..
Ion: No..
(Namjoon puts Ion down)
Namjoon: What you mean Ion...
Ion: The poison...
Taehyung: What about it.. Nana and Jill did it right..
Ion: No.. It was people that Nana and Jill as well as the rest was scared of..
Namjoon: What do you mean...
Taehyung: So you’re trying to say..
Ion: The real people in charge are way worse than these girls..

Namjoon POV
Why does all this seem like we are going to get bad news that might have a really terrible effect on Jungkook. If we don’t get to the bottom of this soon we might lose or rather Jungkook might lose all hope of ever having someone to love again..

Taehyung POV
We can’t lose hope now especially seeing  we are doing this for Jungkook..  But this new news isn’t going to be easy to handle especially seeing the people we were preparing ourself for are actually just amateurs compared to the real deal.

Normal POV
As each of them began to have doubts Ion tries to stand up and walk but for some reason she’s having trouble moving. The poison seems to have a more deadly kick to it than she thought..

Ion: I.. I’m having trouble...
Namjoon: Trouble what...
Taehyung: She’s having trouble.. Breathing..
Namjoon: Why...
Ion: Poison has more.. More...(collapse)
Namjoon: ION!!! ION!!!
Taehyung: Get her out of here Hyung...

Normal POV
Taehyung shows Namjoon the way he came from. Namjoon now running fast while trying to balance Ion in his arms runs towards the direction Taehyung has shown him but comes to a stop as stairs awaits him. Namjoon stood still while trying to figure out how to do this but got a strange feeling someone was watching him.

Taehyung: I’ll carry her legs..
Namjoon: What.. Shouldn’t you go and find Jin and Jungkook..
Taehyung: I’ll help you first then go..
Namjoon: Thanks.. But..
Taehyung: I know that’s why I want to help you rather than go ahead..

Namjoon POV
It seems Taehyung caught it too, that someone is watching us but who I mean we don’t know of anyone else that has a grudge against us.. To be more sure the girls who are against us all are busy handling our group so..

Taehyung POV
The person following us seems to be a pro.. I mean if it wasn’t for the sun shining and showing her shadow I swear we would’ve came to a huge surprise.. But what if she wanted us to see her ..

Normal POV
A certain someone seems to be trailing the boys but somehow they have caught on, but the sudden appearance got them worried as to what this individual might be capable of and if they can handle it.

Taehyung: We have to do something quick or.. Things are about to get worse than before..
Namjoon:  But how are we suppose to do that with Ion unconscious as well as the others still inside handling their business..
Taehyung: I don’t know Hyung.. But we have to figure it out soon..(points towards the shadow)
Namjoon: (big eyes).. Is that..
Taehyung: More than one person ..

[END OF TAEHYUNG AND NAMJOON PART]

[JUNGKOOK AND JIN PART]

Normal POV
A certain someone appeared in front of Jin and Jungkook but for them, they had no idea who this person may be. Jin walks closer but this specific individual moves backwards with a scared expression on her face which makes Jin stop.

Jin: We won’t hurt you.. We just want to..
Unknown: What is this place..
Jungkook: What is your name.. Maybe we van help you...
(The unknown girl turns around)
Unknown: (smiles).. I dont remember..
Jin: (looks at Jungkook)..
Jungkook: ......

Normal POV
Jin looks at this situation rather strange while Jungkook keeps on trying to help the girl. Jin sees the girl turn around and something catches his eyes but the more he tries to explain it in a quiet way to Jungkook it seems he’s too busy trying to help.. Jin having enough of this grabs Jungkook’s arm and walks away but that caught the girl’s attention..

Unknown: How did you know Jin...
Jungkook: (turns around).. What do you mean.. And how do you know his name..
Unknown: Jin I’m talking to you... (Turns around)..
Jin: It was obvious the moment you turned around...
Unknown: (Confused).. What was obvious..
Jin: (points to the back of her neck).. The scar.. You got when we were together.. All those years ago..
Jungkook: WHAT!!!!.. IS SHE YOUR...
Jin: Ex fiancé... The one who were declared dead in a terrible incident...

Jungkook POV
What is happening here.. I didn’t know Jin Hyung also had someone close to him that worked for Ms. Nayeon.. Just what is happening here and why all of the sudden..

Jin: Jungkook keep walking.. I’ll handle this..
Jungkook: But Hyung...
Jin: GO!!!!

Normal POV
Jungkook hearing that runs towards where Jin instructed him to go. The run was rather fast as Jungkook saw the look on Jin that tells him they are close, but Jungkook felt worried for Jin as he was about to face something or rather someone he wanted to forget all those years ago..

Jin: Never would’ve thought you’d work for Ms. Nayeon...
Unknown: (laughing)...
Jin: What’s so funny...
Unknown: Ms. Nayeon's organization is child’s play.. I’m not going to face you now Jin.. I’ll let you go help your young brother but just a bit of warning..
Jin: What warning...
Unknown: What you’re going to find out.. Isn’t what you want to know.. And secondly...
Jin: What!!!
Unknown: The organization I work for is way worse than what you and your boys have been facing so far.. To be frank about it.. All this is preparing you for what you and the rest are about to face.
Jin POV
What is she talking about.. Are the people we’ve been facing only child’s play compared to their organization if that’s true then we aren’t going to be able to face them. I mean if trying to face these people were already troublesome then the real enemy are surely going to crush us..(falls knee first on the ground)

Normal POV
As Jin falls on the ground the unknown individual turns around and walks away, but looks at Jin with a tear in her eyes trying to forget what she is doing to him but not helping. Jin finally finding the strength to stand up looks up to find no one but him standing there.
In the meantime Jungkook still running through the hallway comes to a stop as all the side doors seems to be gone accept for one in front of him. Jungkook knowing that things are about to come to an end walks forward but a hand can suddenly be felt on his shoulder..

Yoongi: We’re here for you..
Hoseok: Let’s do this..
(Jungkook turns around to find the rest of the members)
Jungkook: You guys.. How..

[FLASHBACK YOONGI]

Nana POV
How can I handle someone who is in a mood that could kill anyone at any moment. Did that necklace really mean so much.. Wait.. I’ve seen that certain pattern before.. But that was on...

Yoongi: Let’s do this...(Gets ready to charge)
Nana: WAIT!!.. I’ve seen that necklace before...
Yoongi: (Stops and looks confused).. What you talking about...
Nana: It was on a girl once.. But hers. Was..
Yoongi: You’re trying to stop me from killing you... The only one who has this type of necklace is..
Nana: Your girlfriend..
Yoongi: How did you know.. I had a girlfriend..
Nana: Because I’ve seen the same necklace.. But..
Yoongi: But what... TELL ME!!!!
Normal POV
As Nana gets ready to tell Yoongi about a certain girl something sudden breaks inside the building and as Yoongi turns around to where the noises came from he sees behind him.

Yoongi: What was that just..  Hoseok was that you...
Hoseok: No.. Hey Jill did you...(comes to a complete shock)..
Yoongi: What’s..
Hoseok: She’s dead... Or..(runs to Jill)..

Normal POV
Hoseok runs to Jill to try and figure out what happened and why she’s suddenly on the floor with blood coming out of her body. Yoongi looking along trying to figure out himself suddenly gets the feeling someone is watching them. He turns around and sees Nana laying on the floor and having the same position and also same situation.. Blood coming from her Body..
Yoongi rushes to Nana to try and figure out what is going on.

Yoongi: Nana... Nana.. wake up..
Nana: (weak pulse).. You... Have... To... Be..
Yoongi: Be what... Tell me..
Nana: (Smiles..).. Very careful... Your.. Girlfriend...
Yoongi: What about her... Who shot you..
Nana: (No pulse).....
Yoongi: (teary).. NANA... NANA WAKE UP!!!

Normal POV
Nana feeling she’s about to go gives Yoongi a final warning as to what he will face soon, but something Yoongi tells her gives her a smile before she goes into the light. Yoongi watching as someone dies inside his arms couldn’t help but shed some tears as he now know why they have poisoned him and also chased him and the rest.
Hoseok comes to Yoongi and puts Jill down beside her friend. Yoongi looking at all this begins to remember something that happened a long time ago.

Hoseok: Whoever killed them will pay..
(Yoongi stands up and looks up in the window)
Yoongi: You got that right...

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Normal POV
Yoongi explains to Jungkook of what happened and how he sworn to get revenge against whoever killed Nana and Jill. As the boys Yoongi and Hoseok tells Jungkook everything, Jungkook suddenly gets a look that gets their attention.

Yoongi: What’s with the look.??
Jungkook: No I’m just thinking.. Why would you want to avenge the people that tried to kill you..
Hoseok: They might’ve tried but they didn’t deserve to be killed that way..
Yoongi: Hoseok is right..
Jungkook: Is there something you’re not telling me..

Yoongi POV
Jungkook seems to catch on rather quick. But I know for sure I cannot tell him what Nana has told me it would definitely hurt him and he can’t handle anything right now..

Jungkook POV
These two are hiding something from me but I’m confused as to why they aren’t telling me.. I mean we are at that stage that any new information could be useful.

Yoongi: It’s nothing Jungkook... Anyway enough with this let’s go through..
Jungkook: Yeah.. But I’m scared to open ..
Hoseok: Then I’ll do it..

Normal POV
Hoseok moves closer and turns the door knob. As the door slowly opens they come across a empty room. The boys go inside and look around but nothing seems to be out of place. Yoongi walks around further but nothing until..

Jungkook: Hey.. Here seems to be something strange..
Yoongi: What you mean by strange..
Jungkook: Like blood laying here..
(Yoongi and Hoseok rush to Jungkook’s side)
Yoongi: What the!!!
Hoseok: That’s a lot of blood...
(Hoseok walks around the room)
Jungkook: But who could it belong to..
Yoongi: No idea.. But whoever did this is really cruel..
Hoseok: Guys!!!
Jungkook: We have to..
Hoseok: Yo guys...
Yoongi: What’s up Hoseok..

Normal POV
Hoseok stood still on his spot which Yoongi found rather strange seeing as he had a look that was that of someone that’s about to get sick. Yoongi hurries to where Hoseok is standing and comes sees what Hoseok meant by his look. The two looking at something tries to call Jungkook but they might be scared Jungkook won’t be able to handle this.. But they couldn’t do anything as Jungkook turns around and approaches them.

Jungkook: What are you boys..
(Jungkook looks inside another room.)
Yoongi: Jungkook let’s..
Jungkook: Oh My...(covers his mouth)
Hoseok: Yoongi..
Yoongi: Get Jungkook out of here..

Yoongi POV
I’ve never seen anything this cruel..

Jungkook: What do we do..
Hoseok: We have to find the others quickly..
Yoongi: Let’s hurry and find them..

Normal POV
The boys rush out of the room and hurries to find the rest of the boys and get out of that building before something bad happens to them as well.

END OF CHAPTER NINETEEN