「Chapter 102」

Start from the beginning

"Yeah..." his gaze fell to the floor.

"What's wrong? You look like you didn't get much sleep."

Jungkook huffed through his nose. His jaw became clenched, and his muscles started to tense at the mere thought last night's events. He spent the rest of the night trying to calm you down and take your mind off of schemes to try and kill Kim Taehyung. Thinking of such things was to be left to him alone.

And when he got home, he watched the video, but only to have himself get so pissed off that he couldn't fall asleep. So yes, he was tired.

"Did you guys even see it?" he asked.

Hoseok went wide-eyed. "You mean you actually watched it?" he scoffed in disgust. "You're something else."

"I had already finished eating by the time I got it," Yoongi said.

"Why the heck would you even watch that in the first place?" Namjoon asked.

"Because it stars that piece of shit, that's why!" he barked.

"You mean our piece of shit?" Jin asked.

"Who else?" The boys all exchanged the usual looks. Taehyung had, yet again, screwed up. "I think Sumin sent it to Joyeong first before the rest of the building got it. But that piece of shit...He always claims that he loves her, but he does this? How can you expect to show your love to Jiyeong, if you've had your own heart screwed over in the past."

"Now I feel like I have to see it," Hoseok said. He was already scrolling and tapping around his phone to get to this video. "Oh, I found--"

"Don't look at it!" The maknae's roar earned a few stares in their group's direction. His breathing started to become uneven. As for his blood, it was beginning to boil. Jungkook knew that if he were to hear that video again, he would feel obligated to go around the building until he found that specific bastard to hurt. "I'm going to class," was all he said before turning and leaving his hyung's to their business.

'I'm really not in the mood for class. Maybe I should I go down to the lounge and skip.' After all that's been going on, there was no way he would have the motivation to go and sit through a 2 to 3-hour lecture about his major. It just wasn't happening. So, that's where he went. He took the shortcut down to the lounge and found himself walking down the hallway towards the peaceful room. But just before he reached the door--

"Taehyung oppa!"

He turned back, only to find 2 out of his many fangirls, walking up to him with promiscuous smirks to their faces.

"Oppa, are you fitting girls into your schedule again? If you are, how about the 3 of us have a threesome after class."

"And why would you think I'd be interested in that?"