Partners

Im gathering up information on Killian Jones and I'm excited as can be. I'm excited to kill the man that finally killed my loves. I find out about his whereabouts and I gather up my things and went to my car. I get in and I put the key into the ignition. "So I heard you were looking for me?" I jump up and I see Killian in my rear view. I turn around and I scoff.

"How'd you find me?" He smirks. "I heard you were looking for me?" I squint. "You have hidden cameras on me or what?" He chuckles. "No that's just weird but I have my ways." I scoff. That's when I take out my gun and point it at his head. "You see Killian you're my target and I could end you now," I said as I cocked my gun. Killian nodded.

"But I need you to find someone." He nods. "And who may that be?" "His name was August Booth, and Leia my little one someone killed them and I need you to help me find their killer." He nods. "So if you help me I'm more than willing to let you live." He nods then takes the gun from me and points it to my neck. "You can't make those types of threats to me beautiful." I sigh.

"Do it, pull the trigger." He gives me a weird look and backs away. "You really want me to kill you?" I sigh again. "Yes I don't want to live anymore now that my loves are dead." He nods. "Just help me find their killer and then I won't kill you." He nods.

"Fine I'll help but if you try anything..." I nod. "I won't kill you before I promise." He nods. "Well where do we start?" I smile as I turn on the car. "Now that you're here we will just make our way to the scene of the crime."

Killian's POV
Emma's was literally ready to die because they died. But what the hell her daughter? We never had a daughter? Was it August? I shook my head it must be a confusion of some sort.

What kills me is that she loves August and doesn't remember me at all. I can't believe she doesn't remember who I am. If she only knew I'm their killer. My heart hurt knowing she's dealing with all this but it's not like I can say, oh hey Emma I'm your past love and I killed your current love and supposed daughter.

The only thing I can do is pretend to help her and send her to dead end leads until she gives up looking for him. But there's one thing I am determined to do and that's to make her remember me. I know deep down in the amazing brain of hers, her memory of me is lingering in there. All I have to do is make it come out.

We make it to the building where I had shot August and sadly Leia from and she was telling me everything she did. It really annoyed me how she was acting but of course I had to pretend to listen.

"You see Killian, no matter what I did I could not find anything that gives me a clue about who killed them." I nod. "Well did ballistics say anything about the background of the bullet?" She gives me a weird look. "How do you know he got shot?" Crap. I start to panic. "You told me back when you were going over everything that happened to him." She gives me a confused look.

"I did?" I nod. "I'm sorry maybe since I'm so annoyed with not finding anything I forgot." I smile. "It's ok." She smiles. "You're right maybe we should start from there." I nod. The bullet is like any other regular bullet out in the market. Nothing special, no trace at all. It's going to be a dead end for her. But that's how I'm going to have to do it keep giving her dead end leads.

Hours pass by and it's night time. We ended up getting coffee together and we went to go sit down at a bench. I see her sigh and I had to control myself because the only thing I wanted to do was to hold her. "I know our jobs are hard Killian but why did I have to lose him and Leia." I gave her a weird look.

"I lost my best friend too when I was in high school, he was stabbed and now I lost my love and little love." She starts to cry and my heart continued to hurt. She leaned against me and I wrapped my arm around her. "Im sorry." She quickly backs away and gasps. "I'm sorry I...." I smile. "Hey we are human aren't we?" She nods. She keeps staring at me and my does she looks so beautiful.

We continued to stare at each other and the only thing I wanted to do was kiss her but of course I couldn't. I cough and smile. "It's getting late you should get going." She nods. "Let me take you home." I shake my head. "I can make my way home you go, tomorrow we will keep investigating." She nods. "Thanks for the coffee." I nod. "See you tomorrow partner." She smiles and nods.

If only she can remember who I am then maybe instead of going home in separate cars we can go home together. I missed her and honestly spending time together made me realize I never stopped loving her and I probably never will. I love her and I just hope one day she remembers who I am.