Shocking Revelations

I wake up and I have a killer headache. I get up and I see Emma changing. "Oh God why are you up so early?" She chuckles. "You see as you were asleep, I happened to have found a lead." I gasp. "No way?" She nods. I then see she was fixing her hair and getting way more girlier than usual and she wasn't wearing her necklace. She must have met someone last night.

I chuckle. "Who'd you meet last night?" She gasps and turns around. "What?" I laugh. "You're fixing yourself and you're not wearing your necklace." She gasps and puts the necklace on. I laugh. "Come on tell me," I say then groan from the headache. She laughs. "Fine his name is Colin and yes I met him last night and he invited me to dinner tonight." I gasp. "Really Emma?" She nods.

"But I don't know," she says and starts to play with her necklace. "Take a chance my best friend, maybe this is the start you need." She nods. "Well I have to go do something before my dinner date so just rest up ok, we still have the day off." I nod. "Bye Abigail, oh I mean Lana." I laugh. "Bye," I say as she walks out the door. I groan and fell back on the bed.

I think this is the last time I will drink that much alcohol. I get up and changed. I then make my way towards the door. I walk out and I bumped into someone. We both hit our heads and fall to the ground. We both groan as we are laying on the ground. "Watch where you're going you prick." The man scoffs.

"I would but you were blocking the bloody hallway." I get up and walked into the elevator leaving the man on the floor. I make my way to the restaurants below and thought that maybe a coffee could help with this horrible hangover. I sit in one of the tables and I hear the mans voice again, the same man that bumped into me in the hallway. I scoff.

That's when he puts a cup of coffee in front of me. "For the hangover." I scoff. "Thanks mister but I'm good." I look up at him and I gasp. My is he a handsome fellow. He then sits down across from me. "I have one too, and it's Robin." I laugh. "Lana and Last night right?" He nods. "Hey you gotta have fun am I right?" I nod as I start to take a sip of my coffee.

"So you out here with friends or what?" I put my cup down and smiled. "Why do you want to know?" He smiles. "Well you never know, you might be here with your boyfriend or husband." I chuckle. "Do I look like the married type to you?" He chuckles. "Well I don't know you tell me, are you here looking to have a little bit of fun so you can get away from your husband or you're here to find him." I smile.

"How do you know I'm here for that, I might be here with my friends, my girls." He lifts his eyebrow. "So you're here for fun?" I couldn't help but be attracted to this man. I start to bite my lip but then the headache hit and I groaned. I looked back at him and he smiled.

Hey maybe I can have some fun too. He smiles. "Do you want to go spend the day together, I know a couple of wonderful spots here in London." I smile. "And you aren't busy, wouldn't want the Mrs to be mad." He chuckles. "Don't worry there is no Mrs." I smile. "Then lead the way." He smiles.

We spent the whole day together and my he was awesome, although he did remind me a lot of Sean but I couldn't think of him, it wouldn't be fair to this handsome man. We were walking back to the hotel and I was legit falling hard for Robin but I know I couldn't. He stopped me and whispered something in my ear. I smirked like crazy and we went up to his room. As soon as he opened the door he kissed me.

"Se...I mean Robin, what the hell?" I see a man standing in his room. "Aren't you late for a date?" Robin asks the man in an annoyed tone. He laughs as he fixes his shirt. "Yes, and now I know not to come back till tomorrow." Robin smiles. "Thanks bro I would really appreciate it." He smiles then nods at me. "Ma'am." I nod he then walks out the door.

Robin smiles, "where were we?" I take off his jacket and pulled on his collar. He smirks then pushes me on to the bed. He starts to kiss me and I feel like I'm melting. I start to kiss him and I start to picture Sean. I felt so guilty but I continued to kiss him. That's when I see his wrist and I see an arrow tattoo, the same as the one Sean has.