Chapter 9 - I don't Lie; I just leave out some of the truth.

Start from the beginning

“Hey! That's not what I asked you!” Renji said after Byakuya got his answer.

Uryu paused before saying, “Uryu Ishida. Nice to meet you.”

“Huh? You're strange.”

“Well, I just thought you had the right to know. You're a Soul Reaper but... You should know the name if the one who kills you.

“THAT DOES IT! You're dead meat!!” Renji yelled, getting this crazy look in his eyes.

“Uryu! Renji!!” I yelled, trying to get them to stop.

~^With Rukia and Kisuke^~

Rukia was at Kisuke's shop, trying to get him to help Alice.

Why won't he help her!? They're close right?!

“Kisuke! Tell me again why you can't help your niece.

He sighed. “It was her choice to go out and get into a fight with your brother and Renji. If I did step in she would probably kill me afterward. Or hate me forever.”

“Isn't that better then Alice dying!?” Rukia said through gritted teeth.

Kisuke didn't say anything for a while and just sipped his tea. Before Rukia barged in, he was having a chat with Yoruichi, who was in her cat form, and Tessai while they were in the tea room. Now they were sitting there looking a bit bleak and depressed about the whole situation. They knew Alice very well and when she wants to do something alone, she doesn't want anyone to help her even if she fails at the task.

“I have no objection if Ichigo steps in.” Kisuke said after he was done sipping some of his tea.

Rukia blinked. “He is just a boy and barely knows what he would be getting into!”

“It'll be like a reality check. Hmm.. I believe Ichigo should do it instead.” He smirked completely ignoring Rukia saying no to the idea.

“Are you even listening to me!? Ugh!” Rukia gave up. At least some one would be helping Alice. Even if that person was a stubborn boy, who wouldn't even know what he was getting into.

~^With Alice, Byakuya, Renji and Uryu^~

I stared wordlessly at the seen before me.

Uryu lost...

His body lay at my feet.

Renji had a big smirk on his face as he stared down at Uryu and Byakuya just watched it all.

“Ha! Not so tough now!” Renji yelled.

'But what I really want to know is how did Renji become so strong?!

Wait, why am I thinking about that!?'

I can't do anything and yet...

Uryu is Dieing in front of me!

I don't want to lose another person. I want to cry but I'd only be showing a weakness in front of my opponents, something you should NEVER EVER do.

I wanted to run. But a part of me wanted to Kill Renji. It craved blood and was just waiting for me to snap and kill like I use to.

You are such an idiot. Do you think standing there will save him?! PLEASE!

K-Katsumi!?

Of course you idiot! AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE IF YOU GET CAUGHT I HAVE TO GO BACK WITH YOU! And I do not wish to go back!