Chapter 26

But your eyes
Tell me you won't be there..
-without you, avicii

Veronica's Pov
Betty ran in after nurses and I overheard that someone in a black hood had attack her at the register.. nick and Archie had made there way there and I grabbed Archie and began to tug him out the door

"Veronica what is going on!" Archie exclaims.

"Black hood attacked again" I say bluntly.

He looked shocked

"So why are we leaving Betty needs us!" He says

"No she needs Jughead so we are gunna find him" I reply.

I walked straight back to our latest clue. The small run down house near sweet water river..

As we arrived at the dumb 'welcome' mat I completely ignored it. Archie looked at me as if I was gunna get my bobby pins and unlock the door but no that's Betty I think as I smash down the door with my foot.

Archie looks shocked again but kinda in a way like 'wow my girls a bad arse' way.

"Are you gunna just stare or are you coming in?" I say and he snaps out of his day dream and walks into potential death.

The place had been pretty much emptied by police but we checked everything left behind for hours and nothing!

Me and arch eventually sat in a hole in the wall inbetween the dining room and kitchen.

"There can't be nothing. He can't just be gone" I say

"That's the thing with missing people there not easy to find" Archie reply's.

I sit and stare at my surrounding until a phone on the wall catches my eye and I get up and walk to it.

"When I lived in New York if me and my friends wanted to hide something we would always put them in the back of home phones. Because we thought 'well who will look there'" I said while opening the phone box and suddenly a note fell out.

Jughead Jones.
Location : 54 turnswood Street greendale.
Subject number 2.

I turn and show it to Archiez

"Told ya there would be something here!" I say.

"Yeah yeah don't be to happy" archie says

I do a massive smile in his face just to piss him off and then we both walk out of the creepy house and head off for greendale.

/////-/22/22&:&:&:&::
Omg I updated
Let's process that
Omg😂
Okay so I realise this book is dead and no cares but I really wanna finish this book.
If you are here commentttttttt I love feedback
Yep so so so so so so so so so so
Okay
Gute nacht wolffies 🐾
Total read count ; 17,3k
Total word count : 447