Chapter 24

"When it hurts
But it hurts so good
So you take it?
Do you break it off when it hurts"
-hurts so good, by. shit I can't remember

VERONICAS POV
As I walked back to Kevin's room I saw that person again. He stood there waiting for me to return.

"Where'd you run off too?" He said.

"Just to get some fresh air"

"Ran pretty quick for fresh air" he replied

I looked down and shrugged.

"I'm gunna go see Kevin now" I say.

"Okay"

I walked in closing the door slowly behind me.

"Hey your back" Kevin said.

"Yes I ammmm" I reply and smile remembering that he's actually alive.

"I told Archie and Betty to come here I haven't told them why yet though" I tell Kevin.

"Do they think I'm..."

"Yeah they think your dead" i confirm.

Kevin's face falls

"I've put you guys in so much pain I'm.. im so sorry"

"Hey it's not your fault okay" I say and I give Kevin a hug before walking back out to check wether Archie and Betty had gotten here yet.

When I walked out I ignored nick and his gorgeous looks.. I mean um. Ugh.

ARCHIES POV

"Hey, im just wondering where I can find Veronica"
I asked the lady at the desk.

"Follow me" she says and she gets up from behind the desks and starts walking down the maze of hallways.

When we turn one hallway I see Veronica and a guy around our age. Jealousy instantly went off and walked over and stood very close to Veronica just in case he thought he could steal my girl.

"Why are we here Veronica?" I ask wanting to take her as far away as possible from this guy.

"Follow me" Veronica said and she opened the door to a room.

I walk in with my arms around her waist and see a friend who I thought I'd never see again.

"Kevin?!" I say and Betty just stares not knowing what to think.

"Hey arch" he says and smiles.

I walk over and give him a bigger hug then I've ever given him. And when I pull away he focuses on Betty.

"Hey Betty" he says

"Kevin aha oh my gosh your alive" she says smiling through tears and falls to hug him too.

Once she pulls away we hear the door click open. Everyone turns but Veronica who seems to already know who's coming in.

And then he comes in. I look between him and Veronica and notice a connection between the two.

"Veronica who's this" I say

She looks at me "no one"

"It doesn't look like no one"

"It's none of your business Archie" she basically yells.

I stare at her and she looks up then continues starring at her feet.

"I'm nick" nick speaks up.

"Nick do you know Veronica" I ask

"Archie!" Veronica yells.

"Yes what's it to you" nick replys

"Stop it guys!" Betty buts in.

" what's it to me? Really dude you wanna know what's it to me!?" Archie says stepping up to nick.

"Yes I'm interested as your nothing against me" nick says slightly looking up at Archie.

"Guys stop I'm leaving!" Veronica says and storms out of the room.

Everything goes quiet until Betty speaks

"Well done guys you've pissed her off you know we have more important things to worry about then who means more to Veronica! You's don't even know eachother" betty says and walks out of the room after Veronica.

--------------------------------------

Idk what to do with this book honestly ugh

Is anyone still enjoying it or nah?

I think I'm gunna end this book when riverdale starts.

Alright well it's like morning sooo I can't say gute Nacht damn😂 bye bye my wolffies