Chapter 3

My mum continued to dodge questions as I chased her down the hospital walkways.

"When did he come home"

"How is he here now"

"Did he hurt me Andrews?!?!!"

She answered none of them just pulled me down the hall further and further away from Archie who was now alone. I wanted answers and I wanted them now but I also knew I had to be there for Archie.

But neither of my priorities were being forfilled as my mother shoved me in the back of the taxi and drove us home. I didn't say a word to mother the whole way home. I wanted answers. I was going to get them from the main source.

As the taxi pulled up near our driveway I quickly opened the car door and jumped out even before the car had stopped moving.

I stormed through the front door to be confronted by my dad and Joaquin, I stopped dead in my tracks just at the sight of them knowing eachother.

"Daddy, how are you home" I say not trying to be disrespectful infront of Joaquin maybe that's why he was here to make me be nice ugh trust me it won't last long.

"They let me off early" he said. "Come have a snack with us Veronica, to welcome me home" he added.

"I'm not welcoming anyone 'home' " I say and story back out the door and past my already enraged mother.

Tears run down my face as I walked down the street. I contemplated calling Archie and explaining what's happened but he already has enough on his plate so I decided to keep to myself.

I walked and walked around the same block for a good hour before I decided to sit at the park.

I put down my purse and climbed up ladder thing. I loved playgrounds, they remind me of better times, before I knew about what my dad was doing..

There was a crawly tunnel on the playground so I climbed onto of it and sat there. I felt alone but weirdly safe there I finally felt calm for the first time in a long time.

The piercing sun started to set and a cool breeze ran through my raven hair.

"There you are"

I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around to see Archie. I was relived to see him it was the best thing to happen all day just seeing him made me happy.

"What are you doing archiekins?" I reply back

"I'm checking on you cause I know you would have come back unless something was really wrong" he says and climbs onto the playground and sat next to me on the tunnel.

"It's just stuff with my dad nothing like what your going through it's fine honestly" I say.

He brushes my hair away from my face and says "I'm here for you Ronnie, no matter what I don't care how shit my life is I'll always be a volt for yours"

I smile back to him and lean against his shoulders and watch the sunset as I think of how to explain Archie that Joaquin is back and is at my house with my dad.

--------------------------

Hey guys so I'm trying to move this story along quicker but idk how it's going ahha 😩

Feedback is greatly appreciated x

Who's excited I brought Joaquin back 😂❤️ I couldn't leave him out of it

Who shot Fred?
Who ran Betty and Jughead off the road?

Love my wolffies so much will try and post as often as possible xx ❤️