Chapter 12

"Nothing goes as planned
-people say goodbye in there own
Special way"
-in my veins, Andrew Belle
/\
Okay that kinda has something to do with the chapter 😂😭

ARCHIES POV

"Hey honey" chimes my mum.

Betty looks back and forth between us and in confusion her blonde hair swishing in the air.

"What are you doing here" I say.

"I'm coming to take you home"

I just stood there I could almost feel my jaw drop to the ground.

"Why don't we discuss this over tea" Betty suggests breaking the silence.

We agree and walk into the kitchen.

-----------------------
VERONICAS POV

"What exactly are you expecting to find here a note with who killed Fred written on it or the killer to come and put themself in handcuffs?" Kevin says sarcastically.

"Hopefully" I say and we share a laugh as we walk around the never ending sweet water river.

The trees had no leaves but where leaves were was covered in snow and the cold wind blew through my hair reminding of the times Archie would hug me to keep me warm. I shuddered thinking that was all fake, how could he leave me so easily if he loved me.

But how could he possibly fake that love i thought doubting everything. No one could possibly actually love the bitchy Veronica lodge even when she actually fell head over heels for him...

"Hey is that the building you were talking about" Kevin says breaking my chain of depressing thought.

"I guess so I've never seen it" I say and shrug as we approach a building. It's made of wood and looks fairly small with a little verandah out the front with nothing but a welcome mat.

We walk up the creeky wooden stairs and Kevin knocks on the front door.

"That mats cheesy aye" Kevin says to break the silence yet again damn I wasn't great company right now.

"Ahah yeah it really is"

Suddenly a lady answers the door.

"Can I help you?"

"Um yes maybe I'm not sure have you ever heard the name Fred" I said almost under my breath.

"Oooo yes you must be his daughter!"

Daughter? What ??.

"Come in come in and bring your friend!"

We walk in and straight away something seems off. The hallway is dark, dirt covered the almost burnt looking wood floor while dark cement covered the walls. I went to turn around when suddenly all the lights went off.

"Kevin?" I say.

"KEVIN" I repeat loudly.

"KEVI.. AHHH" I say as I'm dragged by my feet into a door and then I fall down a hole and everything goes black.

ARCHIES POV

"Hey what is it arch?" Betty says seeing me looking confused and worried at my phone.

I look up and reply "it's a text.. from Kevin... I think we should go" I say as I get up from the table and went out the door Betty trailing behind.

"Hey what's the deal I know you don't like your mum that much but pretending you got a text from Kevin then running out is hardly acceptable!" Betty says.

I shove my phone into her hands and she turns it round and reads the text

Kevin : hey Archie um your heartbroken, girlfriend/ex-girlfriend come over to my house and is now leading me to some house over sweet water river because she wants to find Fred's real killer and Jughead.

"Oh no I knew she would do something stupid but this !" Betty says shoving my phone back at me and we bolt for the building over sweet water river not knowing what we were going to find.

------------------------

Sorry I'm going to sleep so I'm ending it there 😂❤️
Do you guys like this book ?
Cause I'm taking a really freaking dark turn here 😂🙈
Sorry I said varchie in this chapter but just wait okay I want to build up there relationship again.
Okay gute nacht wolffies i love you's so much💫💓
Reads: 2.89k whatttt😱❤️
Total word count: 666😳