Chapter 6

"Veronica?"

"VERONICA!"

I suddenly woke up to see Archie's face standing in front of me. My room felt cold as the winter air blew in three the window where Archie must have come in.

"Wha.. what is it Archie." I say still tired with sore eyes from crying.

"Jughead has been kidnapped and your dad is no where to be seen V we really need to find him"

I suddenly throw myself into reality and realise my father hadn't changed. Archie pulled me up off the ground and kept me in his arms at all times.

"We need to go get Betty she'll know where to look"

Archie nodded as we went out my bedroom door and down the long corridors. I saw fathers coffee still on the table it sent shivers down my spine realising how close I'd been to such a horrible person.

As we went outside we headed straight for B's house which was a few streets down from mine. The whole way there I was stressing as if this was going down the way I imagined it then there's no denying my father could have been the one to pull the trigger on Fred.

"hello kids" I heard sheriff Keller say.

"Hey..."

"I'm so sorry to hear about Jughead hope you's can find him" he said and smiled.

"How do you know ab...." I said as he walked away.

"Well that was weird" Archie said and looked down at me.

"Yeah but we still need to go get Betty." I say and start walking again.

When we finally arrived at Betty's I saw Betty about to walk out the door. She had tears streaming down her face.

"Aw no Betty" I said and ran up to her and hugged her. She cried into my shoulder for a short moment before pulling away and saying "we need to go find him"

We all went down to question everyone at first. Southside high .

This was not gunna be a walk in the park and these people were not going to be easy to deal with.

-/-/-//--//-////////://--:!:8:&/&/

Hey wolffiesss

Finally I wrote a new chapter 😂😩

Hope you guys enjoy this

So I decided to make this go in a darker direction for now atleast .

Okay idk what else to say😂

Gute Nacht My Wolffiesss❤️