Chap|1 HeartBreak

Začít od začátku

I sighed deeply as I walked out of the bus and into the next building that we were going to be performing in. When I walked in I saw all the girls standing around talking.

"Hey mila, you ready?" Ally asked with a bright smile. I only nodded and sat my bag down in the corner. I could hear them starting to talk again as I had my back turned. Of course they weren't good at whispering.

All of them where very supportive during my pregnancy. But when they found out about my decision to leave Y/N I have to say they weren't the happiest. But I can't blame them. They where all really close to her. Especially Lauren. So she took it the hardest. And by that I mean  she stopped talking to me for months. But she finally came around, it was hard for me though. Knowing that the girls where still so close to Y/N. They've spent time with her and my daughter. Even just my daughter.

Lauren doesn't know, but I know she's took time off just to go and help Y/N with her. It hurts honestly, so bad. It makes me feel like a bad person. I mean I know I'm not the greatest, and excuse me if I'm wrong. But I just feel like with Lauren being my friend, she shouldn't be so close to Y/N anymore.

And with Y/N being such a big name, I feel like she should have our daughter out of the spotlight. Not having her out with the girls. I know, I know. It would be the same if she was out with me, but that's different I'm her mother, not Lauren.

••

Y/N's POV.

"Ro! Come on baby let momma put your diaper on!" I yelled as I chased a very hyper 2 year old around the living room.

I'm Y/N Brown. Most people know me as the 22 year old heartthrob. R&B singer/ actor but in reality I'm a 22 year old single parent. So long story short, I was deeply in love with my ex girlfriend, the Camila Cabello. Even though our relationship didn't start off like any normal one should, I still ended up falling hard for her.

We where together for over 4 years. They where the best 4 years of my life honestly. I loved Camila. But when she found out she was pregnant with our daughter, she changed. Suddenly she didn't feel the same anymore.

So once she had Ro, she left and gave me full custody. I mean yeah it hurt and it's a huge responsibility. But I was not going to give up on my baby, especially since I'm all she has now.

"oooo ma ma!" She giggled and started to dance around. I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she was.

I walked up to her and grabbed her while throwing her up in the air

I walked up to her and grabbed her while throwing her up in the air. "Now can momma change you princess?" Her giggles filled the room as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I held her closely to my body as I gently laid her in the soft couch.

"I love you my sweet little angel.." I sang as I kissed her cheeks. "Your the best thing that has ever happened to me." Royalty just stared up at me as I continued to talk. She started to mumble back as if she really understood me.