Chapter Fifteen : You Are My Lover Bucky!

Sorry for the late update.

This Chapter will be the final chapter really based on the film. I have decided to work hard to make this mainly Anne's P.O.V. (There will be a very short Bucky P.O.V) Lynnsey Dillon will make a second appearance in the chapter. Comment and let me know what you think of her :)

Anne's P.O.V

" Lets play tag Anne" My father suggested to me as he lightly tapped my shoulder as he began to jog slowly so I could catch up to him. Even though it seemed like he was trying back then, I could see now that he let me beat him.

Those were the good days with my father. Day's before he became a crazy mad man, he was a kind man who would always show his love towards his only child. He would always kiss my mother before he would leave our home. He was the man that I wanted my husband to be.

The past is in my past now. I need to save the future now, all of the mutants and suporities lives are in the balance of a foolish mistake I done a while back. Now I need to fix it up. No matter the cost , if its to put HYDRA down, so be it.

I wonder around the area to search for the Captain and his little buddies. This place is so large, I may be taking a while to do this . Maybe even long enough for them to succeed their evil plot. Lets just hope that it doesn't go down to that. My life would be over if that did happen.

I seen a young figure run up to me. She was around maybe seventeen or eighteen years old. Her hoodie had covered her face as her light brown hair with blue under lights were hiding as well. I wonder what a girl like her is doing here.

"Did you see him?" She panted. She was running from someone. Which means that they must be heading our way. Better start moving away..

I start to walk as she follows with me. I gave her a puzzled look.

"Who?"

"You know your pretty boy . Winter Soldier . Bet he hasn't talked about me though" She muttered." Names Thunder, I help him out sometimes when he's in New York. He has gone insane now."

I immediately turned back to the girl "Insane you say?"

"He gotten mad. I just seen him a few seconds ago. That's when I had found you. I heard from a friend that SHIELD was compromised by HYDRA. That the group was planning to kill off all mutants or agents. "  She reveals her bloody sleeve with the cut " He gave me this, he said that he didn't care anymore. What have they done to him?"  

"We'll figure this out. We just need to find the Captain..." I mutter still searching for him. Well at least now we have a new team member on our side. The more we have, the better chance we have to live. This girl was here for a reason, and seemed to know a lot about the Soldier. Maybe its good for a eighteen year old girl to be here like this. She seems like she will be fast enough to run away. I wouldn't want her to get hurt in the process.

"As in Captain America?" She asks. She seemed like she was in shock on who we were searching for .   The girl also had risen her speed as her eyes began to search more quickly for the man.

"Yea, "I catch up to her speed as we notice that we were being watched. Men in Shield uniforms began to walk next to us . There was only two of them but they seemed well armed . The girl and I didn't know what to do in a situation like this , were we to fight and kill them off? or were they our allies. It was hard to say since HYDRA and SHIELD are now a unit of one.

The two men had turned towards us with their guns in their hands. Guess that answered my question. Each had a gun pointed at one of us. Our backs were pressed together as the hungry killers had stared at us, their prey.  I was ready to attack them, but the girl made me freeze for a moment.