Chapter Four : Not So Fast

Bucky's P.O.V

The two seem to be having a good time. Laughing together and meeting random people on the street. They might have been partners after all. Maybe in more then the combat way. I worked hard to get this far with her . Yet when I gotten the armed gun in my hand, my hand rejects to shooting.

Guess that I might have been so used to this fact now. I need to kill her somehow , may it be to push her in front of a bus (But that wont get her back to HYDRA) or to kill her silently in her sleep. I need to get the nerve to do it sometime. I will also need to shoot off Fury tonight as well.

Steve let the young woman inside the home as he gestured him. Of course , the two are mates I presumed before. He had even nudged her a few times giving her physical contact. Its quite clear that he likes her. She seems to reject him though. By the contact that she gives him as she seemed rather confused at his motives. He tried I have to give Mr. Patriot that.

But he couldn't have woken her?

Could he?

She was sweet to everyone around her, the smile she gave was really positive to around the people around her. Especially that really weird man who came up to her. Big fan much? Well that man is Max Dillon, adoptive child of Thunder, a girl like me. A girl who lost a lot but is a excellent on what she does for her past time. Her father doesn't know on what she really does. We work together sometimes as we tend to tie in together sometimes. Her powers come in handy too, and she also knows a hero I deeply hate: Spiderman.

He is the reason that my targets are so carful no when ever I enter New York. They always keep everything so close to them as they walk down the streets. They have no one to trust as anyone could take it. Spiderman one of these days is going to find himself cornered in a corner with no place to turn.

"Hey there lonely stranger" said a girls voice.

I turn my head and stare at Thunder. She came out of the darkness to reveal her form. She wore a black hoodie and skinny jeans to express her natural curves. Her face would change when she used he powers to a bright blue and her eyes from a brown to a alarming blue. Her hair was in her face as she pulled it back revealing her blue highlights. She is only in her late teens.

"Haven't seen you around here lately. I heard about what happened down main street" she said taking a step the her left to peek though the window as well " Is that her? The one who.."

I sushed her as I have a quick nod . I cant take in her talkative personality now. I can explain everything to Thunder when Anne's dead. I take a deep breath as I politely point my finger for her to leave.

She was shocked ( power pun) that I would o something like that to her. This as the first time I freaked out on her .She must be used to it at home from her parents and stuff. After a few moments of pure silence. She had sprinted to the edge of the building and formed a beautiful cloud of electricity that she landed on as she went who knows where. Before she left she said this "That girls really pretty"

I know I muttered in my head a few times. Believe it or not, I knew that from the start , yet I cant see myself from hurting Anne in anyway possible. Maybe this is the reason, I find her attractive in every way.

Doubt it though. It's only sparks of attraction, ill need to end her life, probably when its most appropriate. Just give it a few hours. Then things will be back to normal, Nick will be dead and Anne will be resurrected.

I hope.

Yet I have a feeling that it wont happen. I want to see her close up again, as if I want to talk to her. Sure it may be forbidden for me to do this, but something keeps on telling me that I should.