Chapter One: I Am A Ghost * Re-done*

Winter Soldier's P.O.V

They left the window open?

I mean who is stupid enough to leave that open in the middle of the night. I guess that someone had just left it open by accident. No matter the person had just helped me out and made this less of a job. I grasped my hands underneath the window so there's just enough room for me to get through . Once I am through I take a look around the scene.

The area looks as if the place is some sort of industry's headquarters I might add. But according to the files I read , this is an ordinary laboratory .The glass walls were not a smart thing to put up in the building as if a man wanted to blow them up . But it was sensible in a good way too (for me) so I could take that sort of action.

I wandered though the laboratory and searched for the thing I was looking for : Anne Shmidt, daughter of Johann Shmidt head of the HYDRA program. Apparently she was "cursed " by her father for over seventy years . The only way to wake her is the" true loves kiss", I however am not her to wake up the sleeping beauty.

I am here to be her killer.

The tomb was in the right corner right ahead of me. It glowed with some intent to bring me into the persons life . Oh I will be part of her life all right, I will be the one to slit her neck and watch her burn.

There's something else though about this creature I am now looking at. Besides her pale skin, long brown hair and her bloodline. She is a mutant that can control fire and breathe it from her lips. I heard that she was called the Dragon for her combat style and her unique gift.

She was rather beautiful to me, or "eye candy" as people put it nowadays . Her round curves must have made her noticed during the second world war. Lots of guys must have hit on her and made her sleep with them. I will enjoy slitting her neck while her head is on my legs as she looks like the victim that I have long waited for.

The only main problem now : I forgotten my de-coder at home.

A few armed men had rushed through the room and stopped when they met with me. It doesn't take a stupid person to not realise that they were not on my side. Their uniforms had a weird symbol on it, yet I could recognise it anywhere : A eagle surrounded by a few stripes expressing the importance of the bird. Both of these men worked for SHIELD.

Now I can also break into her coffin, with the help of one of these men.

"Surrender now and step away from Miss Shmidt . "One of the men said.

I have dealt with these kind of people before . They think they are so great and strong enough to fight and assassin like me who has killed over 25 of their famous guards already. I may have even killed a few more I lost count after 25.

My hand reached for my sniper gun that was on my leg strap. My favorite weapon for this kind of situation as its the absolute best for me as its fast. My left arm had picked up the weapon and aimed it at the right man who had taken his gun out first.

The man on the left had shuttered like a coward he always was . Its moments like these you find out what a persons really like. One of them is brave at least, I turn my head to the whimpering man and spoke in a professional voice.

" Open her tomb"

The left man though consumed some courage as he shook his head at me" No I am not going to. I don't want to hurt you "

I taken a step closer to the right man with my hand on the trigger and spoke in a more pleasant voice "I said please open the tomb "

"I wont I cant.."