Chapter Thirteen : Just A Girl He Used To Know

Bucky's P.O.V

I never gotten to say goodbye to Anne. She was immediately taken away from me by the time her things were packed. Brock had wrapped his arm around his shoulder just as they left. Of course Brock gave me a snicker face.

I would have shot and killed him right there. Yet I knew that I couldn't, if I did I would be suspended for duty for even a longer period of time.

Why am I even doing this crap now? This was only a diversion for the two of us to not see the true man that I was meant to be. I was ever made to do this, I was programmed to. I cant take down another person like I did before . She has changed me.

I know that she did.

It taken only her personality for me to see what I was meant to be. She had helped me to cross the "assassin" career off my list now. She is pure hearted, and I want to be the same. A girl like her, like I said before shouldn't be in a job like this. But she has fire, which will make her live a while.

But I have more feelings with her now. Her eyes brought attention to so many other men during the second war but she chosen me: A small boy from Brooklyn . She is a woman for healing not killing others. She after all of these years had found me again: a man who was going to kill her. She was scared at first, but who wouldn't ? She however shown me compassion even if I was the enemy. Now when she had last smiled at me , I felt like I would never want to see it go.

I was put down in a chair by a few armed men. I believe that I never been in this room now . The lights were slightly dimmer then the other rooms as it was green tinted. And there wasn't a door at all, instead it was a cage like for a animal at the zoo.

"I wonder if Brock made out with Anne yet?"

"Yea, he said that was the first thing he was going to do before he.."

I silenced the man as soon as he said that. My heavy arm wrapped around the mans neck, he of course panicked like any human would . I had gripped it tighter as the man began to gasp for more air. My other hand risen to my lips as I began to threaten him. My hand then lowered (while the hand was still on the throat) as I picked up a knife from my pocket. It then lowly landed on the throats skin when I let him go.

"Don't say a word about her in that way." I say.

"He didn't mean to ... I mean he only told me what Brock said..." The first one who spoke said. My knife then turned to the first man as it quickly swiped the second mans throat causing a thin line of blood. He cried. Man, some men can cry too much.

"Then don't say anything about her at all. She.. is" I began.

A man had opened the door for Alexander. My head had immediately turned to him as he seemed to be interested on what just happened between the two of us . I pretended nothing happened and placed my knife slowly back into my pocket and taken a few steps back from him.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"To see what on earth is going on with your head! Come and take a seat" He said escorting me back to the chair I sat down in. He was guarded by several men as it seemed almost he was almost circled by them.

"Now. Tell me , what makes you think that Bucky is your real name? " He asked kneeling next to the chair, his moving circle following his motion. This is just creepy for them to do that. Yet I respond the question appropriately.

"Because that's my name Alexander" I say.

"Interesting" He looks down to his shoes then looks back up" So how did you find out that this is your name" ?