Chapter Fourteen: We Are Both Ghost's Now... *Added On*

Bucky's P.O.V

Forgotten, that's the fate of Anne Shmidt to me. A lovely woman with brown hair and a beautiful smile to warm any sour soldiers heart. Once I did love her, when she was by my side both times. Then and a few hours ago. Yet Alexander was able to persuade me that she is only a figure of my past that I shouldn't get too into. Even though Anne told me who I was , I shouldn't care. This is who I am and who I am meant to be. I was always meant to be the invisible man that no one would see coming.

Steve Rogers is just the same. He is my mission  and I am to not let both of my targets out of my sight. I don't want to experience that horrors of the electrified chair.

I sent to SHIELD's headquarters.  I kept to the prison cells so I wouldn't get too noticed by the employees who are working for the other side only .  I stopped at Anne's cell to find it replaced with the insane Dr. Connors. Guess that HYDRA's experiments on the man is finished. He didn't look human at all: his eyes were green as some areas of his face were covered with scales. It made me shiver a bit just to see him eye me. He wasn't even scared at my appearance as I was in costume. He also had a missing arm like me.

"So your the Winter Solder."

I don't say anything to the man. He frowned as he tried to get me to talk to him. He seemed to look fascinated with my robotic arm.

"Your arm, its soviet  made right?" He asked

I give him a nod as I come closer to the glass. He then stood up from his corner as he taken off his robes to reveal his stubbed up limb. Even though he was rather bony ,  I seen why this weird man did it. He shown me that he was rather fascinated on what they done to me.

"This is me. You see I am rather full of jealousy when I looked you up. I tried to make a arm like your creature. I couldn't so I tried to make reptilian genetics to make a arm, well you see of my results" He turned his body around to reveal the small tail starting to grow.

I still didn't speak as I came closer to the glass. He decided to follow what I was doing.  The closer I got, I saw more reptilian features on his face. His face wasn't as normal as it was before he shown a more accurate jaw line, now it was rounder. His tongue was rather long.

" So my dear solider, don't  take things too seriously . I lost everyone because of it. My daughter and son are in different hands now, I lost my arm for a stupid stunt I did. My wife is dead because of a stupid mistake I done."

"I did some stupid things too" I say trying to act professional .

Maybe I am doing one of those things now. Nah I cant be....

"Just don't screw your life up. " He said."  My blood is inside of you now, just make sure it doesn't take you over"

I never  what he had meant at the last part. But all that I cared about was that I needed to work hard now to kill Steve Rogers. I don't want to screw up my life, but I know that this is the right thing to do, Steve is my mission. A armed man had told me to head over to the take-off station just outside.

So it begins, the end of the once so strong SHIELD. Too bad that it wont last that much longer, countless mutations to be killed in just hours from now. Its HYDRA's time to shine . We had been hiding in the darkness for far too long and Johann Shmidt didn't vanish for nothing.

Anne was a woman who started all of this. I should be thanking her instead of forgetting about her about her. She was the one who lead Howard Stark into finding the company.  She should be here next to me now, yet she is a woman who disobeyed Alexander' s orders.