Chapter Five: Seperate Ways

Bucky's P.O.V

Last Night:

That's one down.

One to go.

The pressure is onto me now. I haven't been so close to a woman in that kind of way before ( or what I remember). She was kind, forgiving and very fragile in my presence. She was strong also as her hand touched my disfigured arm. She looked up to me and seemed to forgive me on what I tried to do. Yet that wasn't my intentions, I was just curious on her character.

I was curious about her  as she was rather beautiful inside and out. The kind of beauty that age wont kill away.   But she will remain pretty even after I take her to HYDRA's headquarters.  I now made myself weak and vulnerable in her presence after my actions. Her personality traits make me want to see her again, and perhaps maybe even again.

But I have more time to think about that once I actually return her to HYDRA. There we can hang out when ever I wish.

Its going to be hard to take her down. Trust me it's not going to be easy.

Anne had turned to the window that I shot from.  The door was wide open as Nick Fury , my victim was taking his last breaths of life . He is going to die with the liver shot heavily pouring into his blood stream.

The soldier had jumped when it all happened, he had no idea that it was coming. He rushed to the directors side as he quickly turned to the window then looked away. He mustn't have seen me as he went the other way. I must be blended into the setting as I was on top of a building a couple away. He was tired I bet with fighting me and taking Anne shopping. He was angry though as he asked her something. She had pointed at the window I  had left out of . He had nodded as he tried to follow my tracks.

I was faster compared to him. I put the gun to my waist as I rushed to jump to the next buildings. The captain was no where to be seen as I kept on jumping.  Steve Rogers has to do better then that to get revenge on me for killing his employer.   I always enjoy a bit of a chase, but I cant fight tonight. I want to keep his death on hold. Alexander hadn't told me to kill him, yet.

I had heard a window smash and I knew that maybe I might had underestimated him . He had grunted as he had tried to give me his power, by throwing a disk. The disk easily was heard through my ears as I caught it with my hand. I stared him in the eye before I tossed it back and jumped to the ground. The distraction just gave me a chance to escape him.

I kept on running as I knew that there would be only a certain amount of time before he would see if I was still there. I didn't leave a trace for him to track me down. I quickly taken a deep breath as I turned to a dark ally to report the assassination.

I pulled my fingers to my belt as I pulled the phones lock off. I pushed the side button for a answer, it taken a while for Alexander  to reply. When he did he was in a professional tone.

'Is it done? "

"Yes targets been hit . " I said.

"How about the girl?"

I taken a deep breath as I said the truth to him. He was going to find out anyways" Spotted, not shot. too distant".

I may have lied a bit but it was the main conclusion of what happened . Alexander was disappointed at me once again . He seems to be getting annoyed at me over this woman, She is however no big rush.

"For Gods sakes! Come back to the headquarters immediately!"