Chapter Seven: You'll Never See Him Coming

Bucky's P.O.V

God don't screw this up.

I have 25 minutes remaining: it only takes that long to figure out the I had simply removed the lens on each camera with a bullet shot. And it will take about a extra five for them to notice that she's gone. HYDRA is always slow when it comes to looking out for their captives, even though they are rare.

I move quickly as I hold her wrist across the streets. We need to move fast as the company may be faster then I had once believed. They might have men roaming the area, as its crowded with people. But its highly unlikely. However I don't want to take any risks with her.

She is a target and a treasure for HYDRA: they want her dead so Alexander could start her off as a shiny new toy. They want her to be a ghost of the earths past and a strong ruthless killer in the present . They want her to be like me so they could make more like us.

They also want to see the important people of this planet perish. Take Tony Stark and Bruce Banner for example: great men with great powers. Take them away and a whole area will crumble. This is HYDRA's plan: to end all superiority .

Now the woman is given a choice : To be killed by force, OR be killed intentionally. The woman is now faced with the same fate :either way she is going to be working for us and will be my partner.

But the woman doesn't know of what truly goes on now. She's like a infant in this world, while I am like a elderly man who been here so for many years. It may only be best to assist her into her new life. If Alexander does catch me, ill just tell him that I "bumped" into her. He wont believe it but it will make a good excuse.

I pull Anne into a ally, where no one was around. There wasn't even a sly cat or camera around to record our presence. The area was dead silent so we had settled down. I rested my back against the wall as she had just stood there looking up to me with her beautiful brown eyes. They did sparkle , I read from Johann's Shmidts book that they did.

"They sparkle as a deer sees a gun in the distance"

And wow, they sure do. I repeat.

Then I had re-thought of the name that she called me. Bucky. A odd name for a person. Perhaps that this man was a huge part of Anne's past . One completely shattered when she had woken up. Maybe he still lives, but at a fragile age.

Yet the name still stuck to me as I began to repeat the name over and over in my head.

Bucky . Bucky. Bucky . Bucky.

Yet I have a timer on this mission so I turn to the girl as I looked down at her small height. Her eyes had shown more life when I had told her she could ask away.

"You can ask your questions now." My voice was in a low tone, I had casually shrugged as I handed her a paper. This way no one could hear our conversation. Her wide eyes sharpened as her hands touched the paper and instantly began to write what was on her mind.

She's left handed. No wonder that her father mentioned her as a unique. Only 10 percent of the world is like her. You just don't see them too often now a days.

Anne passed me the paper as I scanned over the question. She had small writing which made it hard to read at first.

How do you know who I am?

I taken a deep sigh as I rested my hand on my chin . I am going to have to lie to her, she is going to freak if she found out who I REALLY was. I taken the pen and paper and began to write a good enough story.

I was tracking down my ally the Winter Soldier. We are workers together in HYDRA. He has mentioned you and your current situation with Alexander Pierce, the leader of the organization.