Chapter Eleven: The Confussing Battle

Bucky's P.O.V

There was a moment of peace between the two of us. Her once eyes full of sadness were full of comfort now. Instead of her eyes turning glossy, they turned warm. As the looked up to me, i had honestly felt like the man that she told me about.

Bucky Barnes was a lucky man. If Anne searches for a man exactly like the fallen angel, then i'll be that man. Anne is now the primary reason that I live, she is my other half now.

My partner now and forever.

Brock had waved at us from behind the car. He didn't seem too pleased at the sight that he had seen. If I didn't know any better he was jealous of the two of us. There was a fire starting in his eyes that really needed to get out by the cooling of water. The flames were spreading as his skin turned into a bright red. Anne had slipped from my body and turned to Brock as she rolled her eyes.

"Let the fun begin" she wanted to say.

I knew that she had hated that man. He annoyed her with his comments and attitudes . But she had to live past him in order to finish this mission . The two of us stared at Brock as we had seen the team starting to set up.

There was more then one van backing us up. Well the more the better I say. We need all the help that we can get . Level eights in combat aren't exactly a piece of cake.

We had to move fast if we were to catch the black car. The car that the targets were located in were heading our way in a top speed apparently. Well that's what Brock had told me, and to be honest i don't exactly trust him at the moment.

Anne left the car as the other armed men had began to arm her up with weapons, She was very curious on the choice of weapon : knives, bombs, and a side gun. She wasn't ready for this type of mission, not yet. She probably wont even remember how to use the weapons appropriately when the time comes.

Brock taken me out of the car as he had suited me up. Brock had exchanged looks to me as he strapped on my sniper . He then told me in a very husky voice:

"You bettter watch out Soldier, you won't have that girl for long. She has'nt seen the way I fight"

I leant closer to him as i decided to speak up for myself. No man was going to tell me what to do. He likes her, but she chossen me over that piece of trash. I cant belive that he was trying to steal her.

"Well, your not the one that she kissed. " I say.

Brock had taken a step back from me. He thought of it as a joke. He had slightly chuckled under his breath . Weird for a man to have such nerve to face a girl's boyfriend. Doesnt surprise me because of his weird personality and the way that he acts.

"We will see , maybe I can her get her "true" Love " He qouted with his fingers.

I lost it right there. There was a reason why she had woken in front of me like that. It wasnt no ordinary drug that could have done that. My arm had shoved against his face full speed. I had meant to do that.

Brock groaned to the swing as he turned away . When he turned back, his cheek was covered in flesh from the cut. I looked at my left arm to see a few smears of his flesh on my arm. He kept his head down as he was very still and silent. His grin had transformed into his entire face. His demonic eyes sparkled with the evil lied inside.

"Don't speak of Anne like that. "I say. Fear had struck into Anne's eyes. The man who armed her had let her pass him as she had rushed into my arms. Brock had stood impressed with me as he watched her arms wrap around me . I already missed her comfort if it was only a few moments.

"You alright?" She asked staring at the arm painted in Brock's blood. I nodded to her as all of the agents eyes were laid onto me. Almost all of the men had turned away (except for Brock of course). He then had came closer to us until we were all inches apart.