Chapter Nine: A Girl That Cant Be Touched * Added On*

Bucky's P.O.V

The heat in my hand had vanished when she had let go. It must have been because of her powers , like I speculated before. Yet it doesn't explain the red in my cheeks that still remained from the touch.

The two of us remained outside as we known that the maid still was inside the home. We kept silent and still as we wouldn't want her to see us. If she did, one of us would have to kill her. I don't want to kill anymore then I need to.

Am I even listening to myself?

I used to not even care on how many I had killed . Now ever since those brown eyes came into my life, she changed my views on my life . I am a changed man because of her.

Then I picture her look on her face when I grasped her hand .

It may have been just my imagination. A simple fantasy in my head, I might have been picturing the way she looked at me differently then what really happened. But I was the one who woken her...

Why cant the answers just slip though right now? Things would be so much easier, if I known why did she even wake up in front of me. We are very different from each other.

Or are we?

Anne taken a deep breath from all of this. She was very nervous about all of this. I couldn't see any big changes between the two of us anytime soon. But I could tell by her eyes that she was flattered that I taken her hand.

But we seen the different sides of ourselves, one of us is very shy and kind (me) and the other is compassionate and trusting. These traits are things that shouldn't really be seen when you are a Assassin. You need to show that your a cold blooded killer that shows no mercy. Anne will have trouble settling in for the first while. We both are very nice people ( I like to think I am) , but she probably wont see it in a while.

To her she must have thought that it was a simple gesture as we are now partners. But I like to think of it as more of a hint that I am not really that bad of a guy.

"I want to thank you " Anne says pausing thinking what to say next. " You didn't have to do that"

" I know, I just want your trust Anne" I say.

"Its going to take more then that to earn it. You shot me three times , tried to kill me twice. its going to take more then that"

" I know. " I mutter.

I realised that I was completely agreeing with her words. She was right , about what she said. At least that she wasn't the agreeing type. I always like to hear what people say, even if I don't agree with it.

The lights inside the building had shut off. That was the signal. The maid had left the home or is just about to. I cant remember what he said. I however taken the risk as I opened the window without making a sound.

I pulled the window up as I had opened it wide enough for the two of us to get in. We kept silent as we noticed that we came in too soon. The maid was saying her farewells to Alexander as we heard his footsteps enter the kitchen. We had both sat down on the chairs as we patiently kept to ourselves in silence. Yet my eyes kept on hers as she locked her on mine.

Alexander made his way into the room and didn't notice us for the first while. He then kept contact with me and glanced over to the young one.

"Can I offer you some milk? A coffee?" He said.

We shown no emotion or even a slight smile to him. He kept to himself as he poured himself a glass of juice. He then turned his head to check that the lights were off. Then he had turned back to me.