Chapter Twelve : But I Knew Them

Anne's P.O.V

I cant believe he had said that.

He said it in a tone that would scare any other girl away from him. First fights are usually later on during the relationship, also it was rather inserted that he wasn't going to say that. He had asked to be a "Bucky", yet he doesn't even realise that he really is one.

I thought that Steve would had helped him remember. The two were friends since they were small and tiny infants in the orphanage. The two would do everything together, I thought that when Steve called his name , he would have remembered or at least connected. He would have connected that we had called him Bucky and would take more interest into the subject.

But its too late for that.

Steve, Natasha and Sam are sent out to get killed. I know that I could have stopped it with help, if only Bucky would have given in. He knew that I was vulnerable to the hero. Now the are to be dead and to be dug into three holes into the earth. The only thing that I am glad is that I am not doing it anymore. I couldn't do it, I already proved it to Bucky.

I was escorted into the same van as Brock and a few other men. The selfish man had applied pressure to his head still from the burn. What a baby. There was a smirk still on his face, but it vanished quickly when I had felt Bucky's body behind mine.

We were in complete silence as we sat down. The ride was exactly the same. Unfortunately I had to sit next to Brock who would stare at me wondering what went on during the battlefield. I guess that he would have pictured the two of us to be holding hands and skipping around the field where our bodies lie. There was a few orders muttered by the soldiers as Brock had nodded in agreement. I guess that the men inside of the car is going to kill them

"Kill them with knives boss?"

"Destroy the men by flames ?"

All horrible suggestions, yet he accepted each one of them. It reminded me of the horrible men that did things to men like Bucky. Sure that my father was the leader, but I now feel responsible for the current standings of HYDRA. And now I feel so responsible for my friends deaths.

Howard Stark found the company because of me .If only I hadn't written the letters to him, then he wouldn't have found the technology. Now the company had risen because of the mistake I had made . A simple sin has changed everyone's lives over the past 70 years.

I am a sinner god, you know what wrong I had done. Like all of the sinner's before who had pleaded before the gates of heaven, I am a bad person. I may have even been the leader of influence for the group to keep on living through the enemy. The devil must had played around with Zola's head before he died, not as much as my father .

These people about to receive death, god, please let them see your glory. Steve was a man of great power who believed in you since he was small. He was able to tell everyone around him the all of the great tales before he could write I bet! I also pray of the others who might have not met you yet. I bless them to live through this.

Please.

I gotten a thought in my head, a rather strange one. Maybe the reason that I was given this curse was to help these people. Everything happens for a reason, my mother used to tell me. Now I think that she was right about that. I was woken up by the wrong person, yet, I had found my true love once again. Fate couldn't have just done that on the whim, it was simply gods plan.

God is telling me to help my friends.

And to help Bucky see the light he had once lost.

The car immediately stopped , I had felt my heart stop. Its now or never, to let them live or die. Spare a sin or waste one on this? The men had stood up to prepare themselves for the shooting.