"It's okay. Plus, things back 'home' were much worse than a little cut." I put air-quotations around the word 'home'.

He was closer to me, our bodies extremely close. He leaned into my ear, his hot breath on my neck.

"You're a very strong girl, Jade. Very strong." I was frozen. Is this really happening, Harry cares about me?

"I like strong girls." He continued, "And you are strong Jade." He leaned back out, just a tiny bit. His plump lips touched my cut. His lips felt cool on my burning cut. My hands were on his chest, I put them there not knowing where else to put them. My legs were feeling like jelly, while my eyes shut.

"We should get going, Harry." I spoke quietly.

Did I really like him? Did he like me, or was it just a British thing kissing peoples cheeks?

He suddenly pulled back, a prominent blush on his cheek. He smiled at me.

"Let's go."

~

Moments later, we joined the others in the lounge.

"Ready?" Lou asked.

"Yep! I got the makeup bag." I replied.

"And I got the hair supplies bag."

We started walking towards the reception area. As we walked closer to the lobby, I heard screams getting louder and louder.

I probably looked tensed up since Harry leaned in, his arm snaking around my waist.

"They're fangirls outside, be careful. They tend to get quite physical around the girls." I nodded. He let go of my waist as I walked over to Eleanor.

"Hey Ellie!" I spoke while walking towards her. She turned her head, her beautiful brown locks dancing.

"Hey Jade!" She chirped.

We hooked arms and continued walking with everyone.

"Stay close, once one of the fangirls tried throwing a shoe at me, she barely missed." Eleanor informed me, slightly grimacing.

My hands went to my mouth. I'm scared.

"Okay!" Paul started, "Stay close! 3....2....1!"

The doors opened and the shrill screaming of the girls was deafening. I ducked my head and tried to walk fast. I heard a couple of comments about me along with the clicks and flashing lights of the paparazzi's cameras.

"Jade! Good job on the show! You rocked it!"

"Jade! Over here!"

"Jade! Can I have your autograph!?"

My autograph? Why would she want my autograph?! I'm nothing but a normal girl.

Then I heard a comment.

"Jade!! You're such a slut! Good thing the interviewer pointed out your flaws! You fucking bitch!"

I felt like someone helped me climb a mountain and when I got to the top, they shoved me down. Those words really did hurt.

"Duck!" Sophia screamed.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head along with a banging sound.

"Oh my God! Jade! Louis help!!" The last thing I heard was the worried sound of Eleanor's voice. Then I blacked out.

~

I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it. The sharp pain from the back of my head screamed 'I'm still here!'.

I tried opening my eyes gradually. The bright white light was blinding, but I didn't back down. My eyes were fully open and I tried to get used to my surroundings. I was in a tan coloured room, just like Niall's except, well, it wasn't Orange, Green, and White.