Epilogue

It's weird how close we all managed to stay throughout college. 4 year's later and we all came back, reuniting in Riverdale. Me and Jughead both ended up going to NYU, graduating together and managing to stay together the entire four years. 

Those four years were filled with some of the best moments of my entire life. When we got back to Riverdale we found out that Veronica and Cheryl were in fact back together, they had broken up when they went their separate ways for college. But even after all of them years apart they still were in fact in love with each other. 

Archie is engaged to Valerie, something that we didn't see happening so soon. But Archie says that he's madly in love with her. 

My mom and Fred ended up together, they're now living together and Archie has the house all to himself now. I'm pretty sure that's where he plans on raising a family. Jughead's become close with his father again, he's finally being a real dad. 

Veronica is also 100% healthy, her and Cheryl now living their life in their own apartment together. 

As for me and Jughead, let's just say that our relationship is the strongest it's ever been. We've even got our own place too. 

"Babe, can you help me with this box," I hear his strained voice from the hallway. I find him struggling to keep it upright, his brows furrowed in concentration. 

"Sure," I laugh loudly at his actions, quickly walking over to grasp the other side. 

"You fine," I raise a brow, seeing him roll his eyes at my joking manner. 

"Hey Mr. Jones I can easily let you do this all by yourself," I smirk at his reaction, seeing how he finally gives into apologizing. 

                                                                                           **

TWO YEARS EARLIER:

A knock on my door wakens me from my sleep. I look over to my right to see that my roommate is still passed out. 

I look through the peep hole, rolling my eyes when a see a smiling Jughead. 

"What the hell are you doing in here..Are you crazy you could get caught being in here so late," I quickly shut the door behind me. 

"What's the thrill in playing it safe," He smugly replies, grasping a hold of my waist and pulling me towards him. I instantly smile, leaning into press my lips against his. 

"I haven't seen you all week...stupid exams," he mumbles into my neck, leaning into hug me. 

"Come on let's get out of here...I want to show you something," he pulls me by the arm towards the elevator. 

"What do you want to show me at 2 in the morning," I raise a brow in confusion, and amusement. 

"You'll see," he pulls me into the elevator, his arms soon going around my waist once again. 

                                                                                       **

"What are we doing here," I ask looking at out surroundings. It's the park, which surprisingly is empty. It's never empty. 

"Is it so bad to want to take a walk with my beautiful girlfriend who I haven't seen in days," He questions, as I shake my head. 

"So what's so amazing that you wanted to show me," I ask stopping in my place. 

"I said you'll see I don't want to spoil the surprise," he laughs, once again pushing me along. 

 We end up at a small field beside of the park, a blanket set out on the cut grass. A picnic basket laid beside it. 

"I know it's no sweet water river picnic," He presses a kiss to my cheek, letting his lips linger for a few seconds causing my nerves to ignite. 

"No it's perfect...thank you," I meet his beautiful eyes. The moon shining down on the two of us, casting a glow on his perfect face. 

"You're welcome...come on," he ushers me to the blanket. 

We end the night kissing and cuddling under the night sky. 

                                                                                                **

PRESENT DAY:

"I love you," He catches me by surprise kissing the top of my head while pulling me into his embrace. His arms circling around my waist as I lay my head against his warm chest. His fingers digging into my lower back. 

"This is our home," I mumble against his shirt. 

"I know exactly what we should do first," he smirks down at me, I know that look. 

I giggle when he pushes me backwards into the small living room. Pushing me back onto the couch. His lips pressed into mine, as our hands pull at each other's clothing. Craving each other's touch. It's a matter of time before we're both bare. His lips trailing down my neck, my hands grasping at his lower back. My legs wrapped around his waist. Our breath mixed together, as my head is thrown back from pleasure. My stomach twisted into knots, as our hips move together. 

Heat pooled between my legs as he continues to bring me closer and closer to Ecstasy. Our pants and moans are the only things that was heard throughout our apartment. Our neighbors more than likely hearing every little thing that was happening. 

As both of us come undone, he continues to press small kisses to my skin. As I continue to ride out my release. Our skin is glazed over with sweat, my golden hair pressed into my forehead as his black hair stands in a tangled mess on top of his head. His beanie is on the floor beside us. 

A knock on the door causes us to both quickly get dressed once again. 

"God you do realize you have neighbors right," Veronica and Cheryl stand in our doorway, smirks plastered on their faces as they take in our appearances. 

"V!!," I squeal in excitement jumping forward to embrace her in a hug, then giving Cheryl one too. 

"I had no idea that you two lived next door," Jughead smiles also leaning into hug the two of them. 

"Yep and we didn't realize the two of you lived here...until we heard your moans of each other's names," Cheryl laughs. 

My face becomes flushed as does Jughead's. 

But his arms soon wrap around my shoulders, pulling me into him once again. 

"I love being in your arms," I smile up at him, seeing as he does the same leaning down to press his lips to mine for what seems like the billionth time in my life. I love this man with all of my heart. 

                                                                                                      **

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS EPIOLOGE...TELL ME AND I'LL DO A FEW EXTRA BONUS CHAPTER ABOUT THEIR LIFE WHILE THEY WERE IN COLLEGE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY OF WRITING THIS STORY. I LOVE IT SO MUCH, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME. 

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND TELL ME ABOUT THE BONUS CHAPTERS. 

LOVE YOU GUYS <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3