Chapter 22

Betty Cooper:

Days seemed to get longer, and the amount of time that everyone was focusing on school had gradually stopped. We all spent so much time at Veronica's that it felt like we practically lived there. Only really going home late at night or early in the morning when we needed to get new clothes or take showers. My mom understood, she said I should spend as much time with her as possible. 

I was quite exhausted, in all honesty. I know Veronica is the most exhausted out of all of us, having to go to weekly check ups. She had just started chemo last week, so the amount of time we spend at her house grew. 

But none the less this awful situation had caused all of us to grow so much closer to each other. I know that any of them would be there for me and vice versa. 

"Hey babe..wake up," I felt a hand shake me. My eyes fluttering open to sunlight coming in through the big window in Veronica's living room. My neck aching  from the way I had fallen asleep last night. 

"What time is it," I groan bringing my hands up to rub the sleep from my eyes. Jughead stood smiling down at me. Our eyes meeting as he grabbed my hand to pull me up.

"It's 6:00 in the morning..we have school in  2 hours and I know you don't want to go..But if you want to graduate we need to go at least today anyway, to catch up on work and tell our teachers why we've been missing," His hand comes up to push the loose hair out of my eyes, tucking it behind my ear before his fingers linger over my cheekbones. 

I nod my head, understanding that it was necessary. 

"Just let me go say by to Ronnie," I yawned, leaning into press my lips to his for a brief second.

** 

"V," I knocked on her door, knowing that she'd already be up. Her sleeping schedule had changed a lot. 

"Hey," she tried her best to brightly smile as I walked into her room. Seeing her cuddled up next to a sleeping Cheryl, covered in silk blankets. 

"Me and Jug are leaving..we're going to go get our work from school. We'll be back later I promise," I smile walking over to sit on the edge of the bed. 

"B...you really shouldn't stop going just for me," she tries and persuades. 

"Veronica..if it were me you'd do the same. I love you, and if me missing school can help you in any way then I'm going to do it," I argue back, keeping my voice at a whisper so I won't wake Cheryl. 

She doesn't say anything in return only gazes at me, more than likely wishing there was something else she could say to make me change my mind. 

"I'll be back later," I reassure her before standing. 

Hearing her mutter a "bye" under he breath as I leave. 

                                                                                              **

(STEAMY)

After going to school and telling our teachers about Veronica. They surprisingly told us that we could just come pick up our work after school and bring it back the following morning, understanding the circumstances. Me and Jughead agreed to head by both of our houses after and get some more stuff because we had both planned to stay at Veronica's over the weekend. 

"Is you're mom at work," Jughead asked walking into my room. I was currently folding clothes and packing them up for the next couple of days. 

"I'm guessing..she's not here," I shrug my shoulders. Soon feeling Jughead's hands placed there. His breath hitting the back of my neck, instantly igniting my nerves. My eyes closing on their own as I lean back into him. 

"I wish things could be different," I find myself exclaiming. 

"I know..no one should have to go through what she is," Jughead agrees, I soon feel his warm lips press into my neck. 

"Jug we have to be getting back," I bite down on my lip. Sighing at the slight pleasure of a simple kiss. Wishing that we could have this moment to be here together.

"We've been there for days..I'm sure another hour will be fine," He whispers into my skin. I'm suddenly really nervous, my body is on fire and my mind is blurry. And now all I can think about is his skin on mine. 

"Jug", I mumble, not knowing why I'm saying his name. 

I turn around in his grasp, his fingers digging into my hips as his eyes bore into mine. His pupils blown, as he gazes down at my lips and back up to my eyes. 

I take the little step forward, in need of the contact. My lips roughly pushing against his, the tension that had been building up begging for the need to escape. 

My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down to my height. Getting better access as our lips mold together. A moan leaving me as his fingers pressed into my lower back pulling me fully into him. 

We don't waste time pulling at each other's clothing. The thin fabric of our shirts soon laying somewhere in my room. My naked chest pressed against his, I didn't know that my body could burn anymore warmer. Heat pooling between my legs as his fingers now traced over my bare skin. 

I stifle a groan when he pushes us back.  A giggle leaving my mouth as we land clumsily on my bed. Kicking my jeans off, I don't waste any time wrapping my legs around his waist. His fingers trailing down my body, leaning back from the kiss to admire my body. His eyes analyzing every crevice of me, causing my cheeks to blush an even darker shade of red. My own eyes do the same to him. My hands coming up to graze his broad chest and shoulders.

"God I l-love you," His voice staggers as he smiles down at me. Leaning down to reconnect our lips, our tongues clashing as I push up against him. Friction causing both of us to pant, our breathing becoming uneven already. 

"Are you sure you want to," He suddenly pulls back, his eyebrows furrowed ever so slightly. 

"Do you think I would have took the time to undress and get this worked up if I knew I wasn't ready...I love you, and I've been wanting to do this with you for a long time. If we're both ready then I want to," I explain, seeing as he nods before once again pressing our lips together. His fingers moving down to the thin fabric separating us from being skin to skin. He doesn't waste any time, dipping his fingers into them and pressing against me. Not being able to control the loud moan from escaping me as my eyes close and my skin burns. 

It all happens so fast. The awkward moment right before when he pulls out protection from his wallet. Both of us pulling away the last bit of clothing as we finally press against each other. 

It's painful at first, the sharp sting as my eyes squeeze shut and we're both careful. A tear rolling down my cheek as I wait patiently for the right time to move. And when I do, cautiously moving my hips upwards in need for that friction. And it feels amazing, the pain subsides and all that's left it passion. As our bodies slide together and sweat begins to form over our skin. Our lips not exactly kissing but hovering over each others, as we moan. Our hands continuing to pleasure the other as we continue on. Our hips moving together as the fire in our stomachs build faster and faster with our movements. 

Until finally we both lose ourselves, moaning so loudly that I hope my neighbors can't hear us. Our lips continuing to press themselves together every now and then. Our movements becoming sloppier as we tremble, feeling pleasure over take our body. 

It was everything I imagined it to be. 

                                                                                        **

IT FINALLY HAPPENED, I TOLD YOU WHAT WAS HAPPENING MIGHT CAUSE THEM TO GROW CLOSER. THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS MIGHT BE A LITTLE DEPRESSING BUT DON'T WORRY EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR THE BEST. 

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER, AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING <3<3<3

AND PLEASE IF YOU'D BE KIND TO GO CHECK OUR MY BOOK CALLED FINDING MYSELF..I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT, AND TELL ME IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO CONTINUE IT!!