"This is where you should place your hands."

I want to contest but his other hand was holding my hands together in his stomach. I can feel his abs. My face was close to his back so I got to smell his earthy scent. This was so romantic. The I can feel the wind in my face. It was cold and refreshing. Our position was so intimate.

"Forth. Your heading the wrong way." I exclaimed when he missed the right turn.

"I know. We will have breakfast first."

He was so sweet. Ever since I came back to Thailand, I never had a proper meal in the morning. I usually go to school with a  empty stomach. I get a heavy lunch to compensate for my hunger for the whole morning. No one has ever treated me like this.

We came to stop at a cafeteria. We got ourselves a seat. I looked at him while he ordered food for us. I did not have to tell him my order. Forth knew me inside and out. He knows my favorite food. He knows all my gestures and expressions. He can easily say when I'm sad or mad or happy. He was like my better half.

"Beam!" Someone called me from the other table.

I did not notice that some of my female classmates where there to eat breakfast too. I waved at them.

"Who is that guy with you? Where is Phana and Kit?" One of the four girls asked.

"That's Forth. He's from the engineering department. He is my friend."

"Your friend is hot. Is he single or dating someone?" One of them started giggling.

It triggered a reaction to all of them. They all looked at Forth like he was a steak. I did not know how to answer them. Should I say his single? Or should I say he's taken. How can I say to their faces that the guy is not available. How can I say that he is mine.

"Uhh.. He's dating someone already."

"Really? Maybe we can still change his mind. Intoduce us to him."

No! Not on my watch

No! Not on my watch. He's not allowed to flirt with anyone.

Forth came back with our foods and drinks. He sat down infront of me and held my hand.

"Beam. Are you alright?" He must have noticed me worrying.

I withdraw my hand automatically. My classmates were there. I did not want them to know. I will be the topic of medicine students if somebody from our college knew that were dating.

Forth looked puzzled of my sudden reaction. He looked around the cafeteria to check if there were people looking. He must have realized that I did not want to attract attention from the public.

I did not want to hurt his feelings but I'm not ready yet to tell people that Forth and I are going out.

My classmates approached us.