Episode 3: Shaoyan's Difference

Thank you for supporting this story!! I'm only on chapter three and there are already over 400 reads! Thank you!! Anyway on with the story!

"Please."

I rolled my eyes and sigh. "If I do, what will you do in return?" I reason.

"I'll never date a girl I don't like and I'll stop bullying people." he offers. That seems a fair bargain. Pretend to date Taehyung while he stops being a bully and a player.

"Alright. I'll do it." I reply. "Can I eat the rest of my food now?" I ask as I lift up my box a little bit.

"Thanks. And yeah." he replies before walking off.

"You don't have to leave you know?" I say.

He stops and turns back around before sitting down next to me. I carry on eating my sushi before offering him the last piece. "So, since we're dating we need to learn about each other." I explain as I place the box in my bag.

"You can go first." he says as he sits interested. My past isn't great since I moved around so much and I'm the worst daughter anyone could ever have. 

"Well, you will either never want to speak to me again or you just won't believe me so it's your choice." I explain. He nods so I decide to begin with my story. "My father left us when I was 11 years old. This really upset me and my mom so I kind of went off the rails slightly. I've skipped school, been in plenty of fights, argued with most of my teachers, stole a lot of things but I got caught a few times, I've been driven home in a police car about 3 times and I've been in about 3 different gangs." I explain. Taehyung looks slightly scared. "I knew you wouldn't be happy to be around me anymore. That's why I prefer to be on my own so I won't get into anymore trouble."

"I do believe you even though I don't want to because you don't seem the person to do anything like that. But, why are you here in Korea even though you are Chinese?" Taehyung asks me. Now this will surely make him want to never speak to me again as well as re-thinking who he pretends to date. No one ever wants to know the poorly behaved kid.

"Well, since I was such a bad kid, I was kicked out of so many schools. Me and my mom travelled all around China for a school who would accept me but there was one in Taiwan that would accept me. And then everything changed. For the worst."

"What happened in Taiwan?"

"I joined a group of friends but they turned out to be a gang. A really bad one. Every single one of them had been arrested at least once or completed arson. The leader had shot someone before but they were never caught. One day, they made me rob a bank to prove that I shouldn't be killed. I went into the bank and did the normal thing of pulling out a gun and asking the money." I explained as my hands started to shake.

Taehyung looks at me, shocked. I don't blame him really. "Then what?" he asks, sounding unsure whether he should ask.

"I knocked out the security guard since I learned Kung Fu when I was little. I then grabbed an innocent woman and held a gun to her head. I never pulled the trigger. The police came and I dropped the gun while surrendering. I still don't know what came over me since I would never go that far. After many weeks of court, I was sentenced to 16 months in Juvie . It would have been longer, but they reduced the sentence since I admitted to my wrong doing instead of denying the assault and I showed remorse." I carry on. You can hear in my voice that I am shaking.

I don't know why I was shaking. Was I just scared of Taehyung not wanting to like me or was I just scared that he'd tell people what I did? Either way, why am I even bothering to tell him about this? Am I trying to scare him away?

"So how come you left Taiwan to come here?" Taehyung asks. He doesn't really seem bothered about what I had done. A normal person would have ran away by now but he hasn't. He just seems to calm about my past. Why?

"Since I was in Juvie, no school would accept me so my mom sent me here to Korea where I was meant to start a fresh with my grandma. She had moved away after she heard what I had done. She's now scared of me after the whole gun thing. My mom found out and came to live with me so she could keep an eye on things. So here I am, starting a fresh as a kid you would never have expected to have even been in a gang." I finish.

I was relieved that someone knew about my past but I just hope that I can trust Taehyung with it. I don't want to have to be scared and feared by everyone in the school again. I hate moving around. I've moved way too much.

Taehyung is still so calm. "Aren't you scared or something?" I ask as I am confused with his facial reaction.

He shakes his head. "That's in the past now. As you say, you're different..." He says as he smirks slightly.

"Taehyung?" I murmur. And then it happens. I am being played by the biggest player in the school. His smirk gradually gets closer and closer to me until he was only a few centimetres away from me.

What the heck is he doing?

CLIFFHANGER!!

Hehe, I'm so evil with these! What will she do? Kiss him or push him away? You'll have to wait for when I update again which I have no idea when the heck that will be ^^ *Evil Grin*

Anywaysss... thank you for reading! Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT if you liked it even though it was only ShaoYan talking about her past and stuff! Hopefully the next chapter will be more interesting for you!

Please wait for it ^^