Episode 1

I hate the first day of school and I especially hate ones like today. I'm not in China anymore. I'm now in a place they call South Korea. Yeah, I admit, the weather is nice and so are the views but it's not my home country China. The only reason I'm here is because my mom made me move here to live with my grandma. When I got here however, she'd moved so I'm now living in an apartment...with my mom...

Seriously so annoying.

I wanted to live here on my own but after my grandma spoke to my mom about the fact that she'd moved over to Japan, she had no choice but to move over here to care for me. I am 18 so I am old enough to live here on my own but my mother doesn't think that. She thinks I am incapable of not getting into trouble, going to school and looking after myself. She's half right I guess because I wouldn't go to school.

Oh, yeah! Why did my mom kick me out and send me here to South Korea? Well...

I've been kicked out of every school where we lived and now no school in China will accept me. Please understand that I have only been to 9 schools but my reputation travelled far and wide. 

I have done some pretty bad things in my life but now my mom is threatening me to behave during my last year in high school. I don't really want to but I have no choice. She'll end up kicking me out and over to Singapore or something next. Hm, maybe not the worst. I get to travel around for free, I guess.

"Bye!" I shout as I reluctantly walk out the door while shutting it behind me. 

I slowly walk down the road where I can see the odd student walking down the street. I have no clue where I am going so I just decide to follow them. Let's just hope they're going to the same High School as me and not some different one. Need to at least show my face for my first day, and possibly my last.

"Hey! Leave me alone! Give me my bag back!" I hear a young girl exclaim as I pass by an ally way.

I walk backwards a bit until I see a group of boys surrounding a young girl who was trapped on the floor. They were in the same uniforms as me and I am pretty sure that they are high schoolers while the girl is only a middle school student.

"Do you want it back? Tough! You ain't getting it back!" one of the guys says as he throws the flowered bag behind him. 

One other laughs. "Extra money for lunch today guys?" He holds up a small Sailor Moon purse and shakes it to hear the sound of coins rattling together.

I can hear the girl crying but what am I meant to do? I can't get in trouble My mom will kill me if I get into trouble on the first day of school.

Oh, forget it! I'll help her. No matter what happens. God, please make sure this doesn't get back to my mom.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I shout as I drop my bag just inside the ally as I walked over to them. There are seven of them so I'm lucky my dad paid for me to learn Kung Fu or I would be absolutely screwed.

"Who the heck are you?" one of them grows lowly as they all look at me.

"Wang ShaoYan. Or in better terms, your worst nightmare." I state. They all laugh but they won't be for much longer. 

I kick the one closest to me in the crotch and he fell to the floor. He curled up in a ball, breathing through his teeth in pain.

"How dare you hurt Hoseok. You'll pay for this." another guy said as he runs towards me. One by one, I kick them either into each other, into the wall or the floor.

"I'll pay? I think you just did." I say.

"Who are you?" the one at the back asks as he stands up, dusting himself off and holding his arm.

"I already told you. Wang ShaoYan." I state as I get up and walk off, grabbing my bag on the way out.

The young girl is long gone and I am already late for class because of them. The least that kid could have done was say thank you for helping her. Just saying.

*TAEHYUNG POV*

That girl was crazy. She just beat us up one by one. On her own. Seven on one and she won..

Wang ShaoYan.

I watch her walk off as I struggle over to the rest of the guys after I had got up.

Was this how all the kids felt when we bullied them? It kinda hurts. Maybe that's just my shoulder from hitting the wall.

*ShaoYan POV*

I stroll into class and take my seat where the teacher directed me. Just as I drop my bag on the floor, the door flies open and a boy runs in. "Kim Taehyung? Why are you late?" the teacher asks as I look up to see that he was one of the guys I had just beaten up. My god, please don't say the truth. Let me have one day without trouble.

He looks over at the class and then his eyes focus on me. "Me and BTS got into some trouble before school." he explains as he takes his seat. Luckily, he was no where near me. 

Class ends and I pick up my things so I can go to lunch but someone slams their hand on the table and stands in my way so I couldn't leave. Here we go.

"You completely humiliated BTS back there." I looked up to see Taehyung.

I laugh a little. "BTS? What the heck is that?" 

Taehyung raises his eyebrow. "Excuse me? It's our gang. You got a problem with it?"

"It's just funny." I laugh a little more.

He rolls his eyes. "Forget the name. What you did to us was humiliating."

"Well, you shouldn't have picked on her." I state coldly. These guys seriously are stupid. 

"You don't understand that new kids are the one's to get bullied. Not the bullies." Another guy says. "BTS runs this school and you will surely pay for what you did today." He adds. I didn't really care what they were saying and to be honest, I wasn't really paying any attention.

"I am so scared." I say with a blunt and sarcastic tone. I go to walk past them but they block me. "Unless you want a repeat of this morning then I suggest you move." I state. Taehyung and his friend move out of my way and let me past. They are so pathetic and that name, hilarious. 

*Taehyung POV*

Me and the guys go to the back of the school to hang around for a bit. "Tae? Tae? What's wrong with you, man?" Jungkook says as he shakes my shoulder.

"Huh?" I say as I come back to reality.

"You were totally out of it. Who you thinking about?" Namjoon asks curiously.

"Don't tell me it was that new girl?" Jimin asks.

"No. I'm just tired and my body hurts!" I exclaim as I rub my arm. The truth was, I really was thinking about her. I don't know why...I guess there's just something about her that makes me want to think about her..

First chapter all edited! Hope you like the extra parts and please wait for chapter 2 as I am working my way through the books to make them even better for you!

As always, any hate or racist comments will be removed and you will be blocked.

Thank you!