Episode 4: Players

Wow, I can't believe how quick this story is growing! You guys are just so amazing! The last chapter got 16 votes and counting! I've never had that on a story where it's only just been started! Thank you so much guys!! ^^

After great demand in the comments, I thought that I should finally update for you as I did leave it on a mean cliff hanger! Well, I hope that you like it so on with the new chapter! :)

*Shaoyan POV*

Taehyung is still so calm. "Aren't you scared or something?"  I ask, confused with his facial reaction.

He shakes his head. "That's in the past now. As you say, you're different..." He says as he smirks slightly.

"Taehyung?" I murmur. And then it happens. I am being played by the biggest player in the school. His smirk gradually gets closer and closer to me until he is only a few centimetres away from me.

What the heck is he doing?

His face is still getting closer and I have no idea what to do. I mean, I'm only pretending to date this guy. I'm not actually dating him. 

"Taehyung..." I say, pushing my hand onto his chest to stop him. "I'm sorry but we're only pretending. I'm not going to kiss you." He sits up and pulls his shirt straight.

I feel bad that I pushed him away but I don't even know the guy. Today is only my first day and I'm not going to kiss some guy I just met.

"I understand. I should be sorry. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you." he says awkwardly as he goes to grab his bag to leave.

I grab his hand as he tries to grab his bag. "You haven't told me about your past and the real reason of why you aren't scared of me.' I blurt out as he looks down at me. "It's not fair of me to tell you mine and then for you not to tell me yours." He sighs as the bell rings inside the school. "We do have a free lesson you know so since I told you, you have to tell me." I demand as I put emphasis on the word 'have'. He drops his bag once again and slumps down next to me.

"I hang around with BTS." he states simply. Is this guy trying to annoy me? "I saw someone get shot before. When I was in BTS we were walking around the streets, this guy was walking around holding a gun to someone's head. Me and the guys stood looking but this girl was crying. I couldn't just let her suffer..."

*FLASHBACK-TAEHYUNG POV*

"Taehyung? What are you doing?" Namjoon asks as I start to slowly step forward even though everyone else is moving backwards; away from everything that is currently unfolding.

"I can't stand here and watch that girl suffer." I say and keep walking. I feel someone pulling me back but I shake them off and ignore everything.

I walk straight over to the man with my heart beating in my ears before he stops to look at me. "Don't hurt her. She's done nothing wrong. If you want someone then take me." I state.

All the guys are shouting at me to shut up and come back but I lift up my hand to tell them to be quiet. The man pulls away the gun and throws the woman to the ground. She runs over to Jimin while she cries into his chest. "Now, put the gun down." I say as I start to get even closer.

"And what if I don't?" the man challenges.

"Then I'll take it from you." I state. I can't believe what I am saying. This really isn't me. I'm supposed to be a bully at my school but I'm helping people. Everyone fears us at school. I just hope people don't see us from school or this could be embarrassing. 

The man just laughs as I try to take the gun from him. He lifts up the gun from my reach and pulls the trigger, sending a bullet straight through my shoulder. I wince in pain and apply pressure on the wound. 

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouts.

While the man is celebrating while threatening the other members of the public, I kick his hand causing him to drop the gun. Hoseok runs in and grabs the gun from the floor while Yoongi and Seokjin grabs the man and pushes him to the floor until the police come.

I felt like a hero. I may have been shot but I guess all good guys get injured when in combat.

*END OF FLASHBACK-SHAOYAN POV*

"I was taken to hospital and had about three stitches done after having some painful treatment where the bullet was removed without anaesthetic." He explains, showing me the scar. So he was a good guy then? Hard to believe if I'm honest.

He pulls his top back to where it was meant to be. "I'm not scared of you because I helped out that woman while getting shot in the process. She was fine even though I wasn't." He carries on.

"I can't believe it. You don't look like the guy to do that." I point out.

"Yeah, but you don't look like the type of girl to be in gangs and have to be put in Juvie for trying to rob a bank." he points out as he chuckles a little.

"Touché." I states while a smile tugs at my lips a little.

*1 WEEK LATER*

"There's a new guy walking round school. He seems a little suspicious to me." Taehyung explains.

"He's a new kid. He's probably just a little nervous. Now go back to your seat on the other side of the room." I direct as I point over to his seat next to Jungkook.

He sighs and walks off as the teacher walks in. "Good morning class. We have a new student again so please pay attention. Come on in young man." Sir directs as a young boy with reddish pink hair walks in. I can't believe it.

I stand up in my chair and he looks straight at me. "Mark?" I ask, shocked.

"ShaoYan?" he replies with a smile, eyebrows raised.

*TAEHYUNG POV*

Wait? Do these guys know each other by any chance? But who is Mark? An old friend or someone perhaps...

The Mark is GOT7 Mark
Well, there you go guys! ^^ I hope you liked this chapter :) I'm sorry that I included another flashback but you may need to remember it for another chapter in the future so if you didn't read it, another chapter part may make no sense to you ^^

If you did like it though, please VOTE AND COMMENT!! :D