<New girl-Crew{1}>

<Y/N P.O.V>

I just moved to LA. "Finally finished with the boxes!" I said painting because I had a lot of shit. I smiled before realising...I had to put everything together. "Nope. Thats bullshit and I'm not doing that today. So I'm gonna set up my bed then go to sleep." I said looking at my bed parts.

I grabbed the tools it would take to put the bed together and got to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was finished I was more tired then before. I quickly ran downstairs, grabbing a blanket and pillows before walking back upstairs. I fell asleep that was until I heard screaming.

I groaned in annoyance as I got up and put my shoes on. I put my H/C in a bun and I walked to my neighbor's.

I knocked on the door waiting for a response. The door opened revealing a cute guy with blue eyes. He was a dirty blonde.

"Oh umm...Hi. My name is Y/N your new neighbor. I was wondering if you could be a little quieter." I asked him as he blushed. "My name is Tyler...Sure I'll have to as-" "Tyler you almost done?" Another guy asked walking forward. A black haired guy with icy blue eyes. "Jonathon this is Y/N."

Jonathon looked at me. "H-Hi...So Tyler w-we gonna continue playing?" Jonathon asked Tyler while stuttering. "Oh umm yeah but...we're gonna have to be a little more quiet." Tyler said. Jonathon nodded and headed back upstairs. "Well umm...talk to you later." I said and started heading home but was stopped. "Wait! If you need anything you can call me." He said handing me a paper with his phone number. "Oh umm...thank you Tyler." I said smiling and walked back home.