Purple and Red-Bryce Mcquaid

Y/N 8 yrs old. Bryce 10 years old.

Today in class we had to make Bracelets for someone we deeply care about. I decided to make one for my 4th grade friend Bryce.

I made him a purple bracelet that I was proud of. After school I met up with him to walk home. "Hey Brycey~?" I asked him. He hummed in response. I grabbed his hand making him stop.

I opened it and put the bracelet in it. He opened it and smiled. "Thank you!" He said giving me a hug. "No problem!" I said and laughed as we continued our walk home.

Y/N 12 yrs old. Bryce 14 yrs Old.

Bryce had gotten a girlfriend that I wasn't very fond of. She hated my guts. Whenever I wanted to hang out with him she would find an excuse so I couldn't Hang with him.

I went over to Bryces house and get to his porch. "I fucking hate you!" I heard Bryces girlfriend yell. I jumped back as the door swung open and she ran off.

I looked inside and see Bryce crying on the couch. "Brycey?" I asked going inside to comfort him. "She left me....She thought I liked someone else..." He said. I hugged him. "Its gonna be okay Bryce...She's a bitch. If she doesn't realize what she's missing than that's her problem because your the best thing ever" I told him.

My E/C eyes made contact with his blue eyes. He smiled and hugged me harder. "Thank you..." He said. I smiled brightly "No problem..." I said.

Y/N 16 yrs old. Bryce 18 yrs Old.

I had switched school and today was my first day. I sat down in the back of my class. I got mixed with a few Seniors As well as Others.

A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes sits next to me. "You must be new. I'm Bryce" He said looking at me. We made eye contact.

"Y/N. But I'm not here to make friends" I said. He sighed and looked at our teacher who had just walked in. I was bored. "Where going to do a group assignment one Sophmore and one senior" our teacher said.

He started calling out names when he finally got to mine. "Y/N L/N and Bryce Mcquaid" He said I stood up in protest about to speak but the bell cut me off.

I had forgotten this was my last period. I walked out if the class with Bryce close behind. "Why are you here?" I growled at him.

"I live on Y/S (your street)" He said I gasped. "Number?" I asked him. "13" That wants to far from my house. I walked faster trying to avoid Bryce.

Y/N Age 20. Bryce age 22.

There he stood my old friend from when I was 8. Standing their with something in his hand.

"Come here" he said. I did as told and came closer to him. He told me to close my eyes so I did.

I felt something go around my wrist. I opened my eyes when told and their was a Red and Purple Bracelet.

Bryce had one as well including the one from when I was in 2nd grade.

I smiled. "I guess Red and Purple go well together..." I said to my old friend. He nodded "I guess they do..." He said and Kissed me passionately. I smiled into the kiss.