I'm not you...-H2ODelirious

I sighed looking over the building. I was never good enough...

They would always tell me "Your worthless!" I felt the tears stream down my face as I heard the laughter start to erupt as if I was in the classroom.

"Your Worthless!" "Stupid!" "No one cares about you!" I heard the voices say simultaneously. I cried as I was ready to jump. As I got a phone call.

That was seven years ago. When I got that call...My whole life changed. I'm not the good guy. I'm the killer, the robber, the nightmare.

"Jonathon Denis" Sarah started. "The second most popular of the heroes after Vanoss" She said sliding a gun across the table.

"I want him dead..." Sarah said. "B-But! We've never tried killing a hero before" Unnamed pointed out. Sarah slid a sniper to Unnamed.

"Take backup. Unnmaed this is your location..." Sarah said circling something in a file. "Then Y/N this is..." I felt my phone vibrate.

"Yours" She finished. I looked down at my phone seeing a big building pinned on the map. She Evily smirked as Unnamed pulled me out of the room.

"Let's go..." She said grabbing her camo bandana as we ran to our locations. I put my Bluetooth headphone in as I heard her speak "Okay. Take a left when you get to the first hall, there will be a man wearing pink. His name is Tyler Wild. To his left is another guy called Craig Thomposon with blue hair. Take them out or knock them out" She told me.

As I walked I turned to my right seeing a tall male wearing pink, and to his right was anothe man with blue hair.

When they turned around I ran and put the cloth over Tyler's mouth sending him out. Craig noticed this and aimed his pistol at me. "Put the gun down" He told me.

I put my gun down and put my hands up. I grabbed the gun from the back of my shirt and aimeed it at him shooting. "Oops" I said snickering.

As Unnamed told me all of the direction I made it to a bright blue room only to have a gun pointed at my head. "Well...well. I was told you where coming Y/N" A voice said.

I slowly turned around seeing my target. "You know...you don't have to be bad. You can...join me and be a hero" He said. "No...I'm not like you..." I said kicking me down as he shot my shoulder.

I cried out in pain seeing the camo bandana. I was picked dupas we ran out. Unnamed brought me to the car as we drove back to the base.

"So...You two failed your mission?!" Sarah asked us angrily. "It wasn't our fault Y/N was hurt!" Unnamed said.

Sarah pointed the gun at Unnamed. "I'm not scared of you anymore..." Unnamed told her. Unnamed took out her gun and shot her on the leg as she walked out.

"You...out too!" Sarah screamed in pain as I walked out seeing Kayle. "What happened?" Kayle asked me. "I don't wanna talk about it..." I said going to my room.