Love, and Lies-H2OBrohmtoonz 2

|Y/N Pov|

We made it to the panel and it was full. We went backstage and got our mics.

We went out and smiled at everyone. "How's everyone doing?" I asked. They all cheered Two players! That's what me a Bryce would call it when we played together.

"Well answer some questions then do the signings" Bryce said. Everyone's hands shot up with a question in mind.

Bryce picked on a girl with a pink hoodie. "Hi! This questions tor
Y/N. If you could date Ohm, Cartoonz, Delirious, or Bryce who would you date?" She asked me.

"Or" I said as everyone laughed. Bryce sighed in Disappointment? I wasn't realty paying attention but we where having fun.

This all went on we did the signings and went back to meet the guys.

They all stayed away from me except for Evan. I asked Evan why they stayed away from me multiple times but he didn't answer.

We all went to the hotel. I was about to knock on the guy' door when I heard alot of talking.

"She doesn't like us..." "That's a good thing" I heard Delirious reply back to Ohm.

They kept on talking about how it was a good thing I didn't like them. This hurt...

I felt my eyes water. I ran back to my room and cry in the bathroom. I heard the door open and I knew Bryce came back.

"Y/N? You here?" He asked and came to the bathroom door. "Y/N what's wrong?" He asked me.

I stayed silent. He opened the door and walked towards me. I pushed him back. "Why did You lie...?" I asked him.

He looked at me confused. "You said you cared for me...They all did...But I guess its better if I Don't like any of you..." I said grabbing my things and walking out.

"Y/N wait!" I heard Bryce say. "You idiots! She thinks we hate her!" Bryce told the others.

"What where we supposed to do?! Its better that she doesn't like us so we can't stop being friends!" Ohm said but I didn't listen.

I got Amber to pick me up. I told her everything. "Can I stay with you for a while?" I asked her. She nodded.

They lied to me...I can never forgive them. I thought about them more and more as we got closer to Ambers house.

I realized something...I loved them. But I never wanted to see them. The clearly hated me, so its better to forget then to go back and get hurt.