Red and Purple-BryceMcQuaid Re-Written

Y/N 8 years old. Bryce 10 years old.

"Alright everyone! Today we are going to be making bracelets for people who are important to you." As soon as my teacher said that I smiled. I had a best friend who I've known for 3 years.

I knew exactly what I would do...

------------

I saw Bryce outside as I left the school. "Ready?" He asked me. I nodded, "but first can I give you sonething?" I asked him. He nodded. "Close your eyes." I told him. He did as told.

I put the Bracelet on his wrist and told him to open his eyes. "N/N..." He started before smiling down at me. "I love it." He gave me a big hug and we continued walking to our houses.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N 12 years old. Bryce 14 years old.

Bryce and I don't talk as much as before. I think its that girlfriend of his.

The girl won't even let Bryce hang out with Luke or Jonathon and Bryce thinks its normal for girlfriends to do that! "I could treat him better than she can..." I said walking to my best friends house. I blushed realising what I said.

Once I made it i heard screaming. The familiar voice of E/N (Enemy name)screaming at my Bryce. I stood by the door as it shit open E/N spat at meand left the angriest look on her face.

I heard light crying from inside. I walked inside and saw Bryce. "What did I do wrong...?" Bryce asked me. I sat next to him on the floor and gave him a hug. "You did nothing wrong. It was her." I told him. "Why was she mad at you?" "She thought I had a crush on soemone else...I denied it even though I knew it was true." He said as my heart burned like someone just lit it on fire. "Well...you tell that person." I said faking a smile. "I can't...not yet."

~~~~~~

Y/N 16 years old. Bryce 18 years old.

Junior year. New school new me. This year I wouldn't be as social because it wouldn't make up for what I said to my best friend years ago.

I still think of him because I knew I couldn't deny I had a thing for him. I still do but he'll never know. I sighed sitting down in a random seat in the back. I've forgotten what he looks like...all I remember is that he was a blonde with blue eyes. "Now class. We have an assignment with seniors so 18 seniors will come down and help. One to help each student." He said and that's when I saw the most georgous blonde walk in. He had bright blue eyes and a smile that could blind me. I blushed before turning awya from him. He noticed and sat next to me. "I'm Brycs. Bryce McQuaid." He said. God that name sounded familiar. "Y/N L/N. But I'm not here to make friends." I told him. He nodded.

"So here are the partners," My teacher started but I wasn't paying attention. That was until he said my name. "Y/N L/N and Bryce McQuaid." I stood up in protest but it was the last period. I groaned before leaving the class. I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff and left the school.

I heard footsteps and turned around seeing McQuaid. "Why are you here McQuaid?" I asked him. "I live on S/N (Street name)" He said. I stared at him. "What house number?" "(Number next to you)" He said. That's right next to me...We made it to our houses without another word.

~~~~~

Y/N 20 years old. Bryce 22 years old.

I stared as my best friend from Sc/N (School name) stood under the tree. He motioned for me to come to him. I did and walked forward. I was confused but saw he still had the bracelet I made him in second grade. "B-Bryce..." I said and hugged him.

He hugged me tightly. He turned out great. "Hey N/N." He said. I wanted to kiss him but I was sure he had a girlfriend. "N/N can you close your eyes?" He asked me. I closed my eyes and felt something go around my wrist. I saw a red bracelet and looked at Bryce. He took another two out of his pocket. Red and Purple. He handed me one and I put it on. I hugged Bryce again and kissed his cheek. He blushed and I did as well. He smiled.

"I guess red and purple go great together."