Gangsta Sexy-Bryce Mcquaid

Me and the crew were running around the town. I ran across the roofs with Fox.

The cops were on our tail. "Sasha, Kristin! 10 A'Clock" I screamed as the cops started shooting.

Me and Fox kept running. There was another guy running from the cops with his crew.

"Bryce Mcquaid!" Fox screamed pushing my so we were ahead. We made it home and I started playing my favorite song. Gangsta sexy.

Everyone had a favorite Hollywood undead song. Sasha, Up in smoke. Fox, One more bottle and pigskin. Kristin, Rain.

Fox was much a big fan she made a J-Dog gas mask. That's what she uses. "Gangsta, Gangsta, so Gangsta" "New mission" Fox said.

Gangsta, got my diamond earrings. We had to do a ball mission. We each wore a dress and had to kill the gang leader for the BBS gang.

Gonna turn you on. We made it to the ball and entered. Gang of the year Is what its called. No one knows what the undead gang looks like because we all wear masks.

"Okay so the gangs that came" The Trap leader said. "1974 Gang" Four people waved. "ArcticFox gang" Fox waved while a few people in others gangs waved.

People in gangs started other gangs. "Undead gang" We waved. "Bbs gang" I saw the leader sitting next to Bryce Mcquiad.

I grabbed my gun and nodded to my girls. We got up and aimed at Evan. "Gangsta" I sang and smirked.

"Gangsta" Fox sang. "So Gangsta" "Got my diamond earrings" I Sang taking a women's earrings. "Gonna turn you on" I sang going over toBryce and sitting on his lap.

"Gangsta" Fox sang and aimed the gun at Evan. "Hello Sis" Evan said. "Nice to see you again Fong" Fox said smiling.

"Everyone down!" Sasha screamed and the Arctic Fox crew, and the Devils hero's gang pointed guns at leaders and gangs.

"Shoot" I screamed. "Gangsta Sexy" I said kissing Bryces Neck. I heard the gun shots and there was alot of smoke.

I got off of Bryce but he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and winked. I ran with my gangs and we made it to our base.

"Gangsta Sexy~" I said putting on the song.