If they knew-Bryce McQuaid

I walked away from everyone avoiding eye contact. As I walked away I ran into someone. An old friend...Tyler. I looked up at him and pushed past him.

He grabbed my arm as my sleeve fell showing scars and cuts. I pulled it back down before he could see anything Tyler, Delirious, and Brock use to be my friends but there in a crew now. They think you crazy.

I pulled my arm away as I ran out. They think your mad. Once I made it oustide All I heard was, "Stupid" "worthless" Tell me, "your not worth it"

I started running. Now your walking back...To a place you call home. Once I made it I cried. But you feel so alone. I walked to my bathroom knowing no one was home.

The same hurtful hits, hits your darker place. I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked at my ears which had multiple scratches from today. And your virgin ears, the remarks they make. I looked around finding the razor. If they, if they really knew, all those things that you do in your room...I cut my wrist. I cried. "No one cares..." "Just do it..." I went into the kitchen and pulle so it a knife putting up to my throat. To hide the pain. I sliced open my throat as I held it blood all over my hands. I bet their minds would change. I was getting dizzy as I collapsed to the floor. I heard a voice and saw blue eyes, and blonde hair. "Y/N!" Bryce said crying over me. I heard him dial 911 but it was too late. Would change...If the knew the pain...

I forgot about the only person who cared about me. "I-I love you..." I said smiling as I closed my eyes.

I opened them and found myself falling I covered my eyes with my arms and felt something lift me back up. I removed my arms and saw white wings. I was between Hell and heaven. I bet their would change. I walked over to heaven. I'm stupid but...I couldn't be in the world that had been so cruel to me.

"She smiled before she died...She smiled at a world that had been unkind and unfair to her...The cause of this was her bullies who regret everything...before she died she told me something. She loved me."

If they knew the pain...Change. Cause I believe.