Experiment-Readers Choice

|Y/N Pov|

I opened my eyes and started breathing heavily. I wasn't in my F/C room but in a plain white room.

I opened the door to find an abandoned hospital. This was creepy...I walked around and try to open doors but they wouldn't budge.

I finally found something. A door that had already been opened. I see a man. Not just any man. Y/T (Youtuber) My favorite Youtuber.

I screamed in pain as my arm felt like it was being burned. I saw
Y/T smirking. I was trapped inside this room and tried breaking the glass but it was no use.

I groaned and curled up into a ball on the floor. I felt a fire inside me start to burn. I got up and glared at Y/T.

I walked towards the glass. I put my hands on the glass. I closed my eyes and pushed. I opened then and the glass broke.

Y/T glared at me and went to get a tranquilizer. "I'm not your experiment!" I yelled at him as I ran towards him.

He started running faster and dissapeared as a wall came up. I punched the wall breaking it and chasing after the Youtuber.

He looked back at me. I Put my hands together and threw something at Y/T. I looked up and see a fire ball hurling towards him.

He pushed it back using water. I smirked and this went on. We ran through a mine and I heard a noise. The Mine was breaking!

I tried running out but failed being crushed by the Mines remains.

"You are my experiment..." I heard Y/T say and I went unconscious.