Cooler than me-H2ODelirious

I grabbed my books meeting up with Unnamed. "Hey!" She said smiling. "What...happened?" I asked pointing out her hickeys.

"Oh umm..." She started trying to find an excuse. "Kayle!" She said as Kayle walked over to us.

"I have to explain them..." Unnamed said pointing to her hickeys. "Her and Mr.Wrecker had a very heated detention" Kayle said.

"Okay...bye" I said walking away from the sisters accidentally walking into a guy with shades. "Are you...okay?" Jonathon asked me.

I looked at him and saw that our faces where inches from touching. "I umm...." I said. "I have to go" I said grabbing my books.

I went into an empty classroom. I thought about Jonathon the whole time. "If I could write you a song to make you fall in love. I would already have you up under my arm. I used up all of my tricks. I hope that you like this. But you probably won't you think your cooler than me" I sang sitting down.

I sighed taking out my phone. "You got designer shades. Just to hide your face. And you wear them around like your cooler than me. And you never say hey, or remember my name. Its probably cause you think your cooler than me" I finished grabbing my bag and going to my next class.

|Jonathon Pov|

As I was walking to class I heard singing. I looked through the small window in the door seeing...Y/N.

"If I could write you a song to make you fall in love. I would already have you up under my arm. I used up all of my tricks. I hope that you like this. But you probably won't you think your cooler than me" She sang. I thought about this before hearing more.

"You got designer shades. Just to hide your face. And you wear them around like your cooler than me. And you never say hey, or remember my name. Its probably cause you think your cooler than me" I know who this song was about...Me.

I heard walking and quickly hid behind a door. And me being 6'2 it wasn't easy. She walked to her next class as a paper fell.

Jonathon, I know we've never been close but I can't explain my feelings for you. I love you. Its fine if you don't feel the same way. I read. It was a love letter addressed to me.

"Hey Delirious are you going to Prom?" My best friend Evan asked me. "Yeah" I said smiling. "Can you help me with asking someone...?" I asked him. He nodded as we went to our next few classes.

***

We made it to the entrance of the school as I told him my plan.
"Y/N?" He asked me. I nodded I actually had a crush on her but didn't have the balls to tell her.

|Y/N Pov|

I

t was the end of the day and I went back to my locker to get my books and homework.

When I opened my locker I saw a note. "Go to your favorite classroom and take a look around" The note read.

I walked to the science room and looked around. I checked the drawers finding another note. "I know who you are. Go to the room you sang in" I read walking to another empty classroom.

I saw a guitar and walked over to it. Another note on the strings. "Go to the bleachers and you will find me" The note said. I went outside and went to the bleachers.

I saw flowers and a sign telling me to turn around. I turned around only to be met with Jonathon. "Will you go to prom with me?" He asked me blushing.

"Why me...?" I asked him. "Because...I love you" He said making me blush. I smiled and nodded. "I will go to prom with you" I said hugging him. I pulled away and we stared at eachother.

We both leaned in until our lips were about to touch. I filled the space between us and kissed him. It was a long passionate kiss.

"Hey Jon?" I asked as we started walking away from the bleachers. "Yeah?" "I love you too" I said blushing. He smiled and put an arm around my shoulder.