Wrong time-MiniLadd

|MiniLadd Pov|

I entered the Library holding a box full of books. I didn't see Y/N who spent a lot of time messing around here.

I shrugged it off and put the books on a shelf. I was a Librarian at his Library.

I heard the door open. "Hello can I hel-" I felt the gun at my head. I froze and stood there dropping the books.

"Where is she?" A dark voice asked. "I-I don't know who your talking about" I stuttered hearing the voice. He was tall. I only made it to his chest.

"Y/N! Where is she?!" He shouted at me. I started shaking. "I-I
d-don't know!" I replied. "Well until she comes...I think you should do as he says" Another voice but this time feminine said.

I nodded and was push a dot the ground. The girl tied me up. I felt myself start tearing up. The bell rang and that meant someone entered. I looked up seeing the
H/C girl.

She was also with a purple haired girl. Y/N looked at me and ran towards me. "Craig...I'm sorry I accidentally dragged you into this" She apologized.

"Its okay...I was just here a the wrong time" I said. She untied me and we ran out. I heard the gun shot and got in front of Y/N.

I felt the blood dripping. I looked down. The cops where here and the criminals started running out another way. I fell to the floor.

"No. No. No" Y/N repeated dropping to her knees. "I'm so sorry I dragged you into this..." She said tears falling off her cheek.

"Like I said...I was just here at the wrong time..." I said using my final breath and letting my eye lids grow heavier and heavier.

I heard a faint No! Growing fainter, and fainter. I closed my eyes and open them back up seeing nothing but light. "The wrong time..." I mumbled.