Deathrun!-Terroriser

Y/N pov

"Alright! Welcome back to Gmod. Death run"  Tyler said. "Don't say Death we'll get Demonitized" I point out. "Okay Today we are playing Not Living Run!" He screamed.

"First person on that side has to go!" Delirious says. It was Brian everyone's picking on Brian. He hit the Diamond play button and survived. Marcel was next and hit the middle one. The Watermelon blew up.

"Marcels death!" I screamed and everyone got to the start. Their was a block with one Billion views. "Its one of my videos!" Tyler said. "Sure...I shall be the first to dislike" I say.

"Its your video" Moo said. Tyler made it and them for being an idiot he fell off the edge. We all laughed but Terrorriser.

          Brian pov (Time skip)

I decided to stay quiet. I get a text from Y/N. You okay? She asked me. Yeah fine why do you ask? I replied. You aren't la7ughing or talking...Brian what's wrong? She asked me.

I don't feel like playing Deathrun...Not now I replied I heard her sigh over the call.

I left the game and The call.

                    Y/N pov

Brian had left the game making me sigh. "What happened?" Delirious asked me. "He doesn't feel like playing..." "Did we do it?" Scotty asked me. "I don't know..." I said. "Maybe its that thing about the girl he likes..." Marcel said.

"What?" I asked him confused. "Brian has a crush on this girl but he thinks she'll never like him back..." Moo said. "I have to talk to him..." I said. They all said bye I invited Brian into a call.

He joined "Hey Brian..." I said. "Hey...sorry Ieft on you guys..." He said. "Its okay...you didn't wanna play" I said. "Brian, Marcel and Moo told me about the girl...I don't know if this will help but...If she doesn't like you, I do...Wether you like it or not I love you..." I said to him. I looked at his camera and see that he was smiling.

"Y/N...Your the girl...If beloved you since I met you...will you be mine?" He asked me nervously. "Yes..." I said. We talked for a while more...I loved him more than ever.