The Mikayla Smoke Project

Start from the beginning

I smirked looking up at Kayle. “I'm calling Brian” I threatened as I took out my phone and going to Brian's contact. Brian was a British man. Ryan was American while Bryce was A Hispanic.

“No! Mikayla don't!” Kayle begged the look of worry in her face. I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket.

“Don't worry. I won't call him...yet” I said as Kayle smiled at me.

As I helped Kayle put the boxes inside I saw a brown haired male. I immediately knew who it was. “Bryce!” I yelled startling Kayle as she dropped her box. “Well...There goes my glass figures” Kayla said as I chuckled running to my brother.

“Hey Kid!” He said smiling at me. “I'm 26” I said rolling my eyes. He's 28.

“Anyways I would like you to meet someone”

I was confused but as soon as I saw the jet black haired male leave the red car Bryce was driving I blushed as the males Green eyes stared at my Brown one's clear as day.

“Names Mason”

I stood there just taking in all his features. He had faint freckles like Ken. He had Jet Black hair like Maddie. He had a masculine figure.

“Ahem...Enjoying the view?” He asked me. That's when I noticed his accent. His accent was Irish.

“Oh umm...Sorry” I said snapping out of my thoughts. “My names...Mikayla” I told him. “Lovely name for a lovely girl” I froze once he said that. I blushed feeling Kayle creeping up on me. “Great Bryce you Broke her!” Kayle accused.

“What, me?! It was Mason!” Bryce told her.

“Mason…?” Kayle asked freezing. “Mason…” She said more darkly. She turned around as her Brown eyes seemed to pierce into Mason's Green one's.

“Mason” Kayla said. That didn't sound like Kayle…Kayle stomped away as she shut her house door. “What just…-” I was cut off by Mason sighed. “We were past friends but I made a mistake”

I looked at him in confusion. A piece of his jet black hair fell over his right eye before he put it back in his place.

“Well...Why did we come here…? Oh yeah!” Bryce said realising why he came here. “Mason lets go!” Bryce said as they walked over to the house. Mason turned to me and winked as I felt my face heat up.

“Someone's got a crush” I heard the familiar voice of Ken say. I faced her. “Shut up Mackenzie” I said as she rolled her eyes.

“Just stating facts” “Oh like you're one to Talk Ryan, and Bryce!” I said. She blushed. “How did- Nevermind” “Kayle told me. Wait...How did you get here. Only Kayle, Bryce, Mason, and Me know where this is right now.”

She looked at me. Dead in the eyes. And said “I followed Bryce” You could hear the seriousness in her voice. “Nah I'm just pulling your leg. Kayle texted me to come, see-” She said showing me the texts.

“Uh huh.” I said not really her. Ken rolled her eyes. I stared at her Hazel green eyes, as they became more Amber than Hazel.